iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nao-chan on July 04, 2014, 05:43:57 AM
Nice job on these. Pac-man's lookin nice.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 04, 2014, 07:51:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This came out much better than mine did. Good job!
thanks and thanks

I believe pac-man is done, so I am gonna send to snoopy for one-slot. can't do in game pics yet, but here are some recolor previews:

red team color


green team color


blue team color


there are more recolors, just not showing now. the shoe version also have the same recolors. the mrs. pac-man alt will come later, gonna have to do some UV edits for the lips on the different expressions.

anyway on to samus.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I'm really diggin' Pac-Man, can't wait to be able to use him
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on July 12, 2014, 12:02:22 AM
I'm really diggin' Pac-Man, can't wait to be able to use him
thanks

I just started back working on stuff yesterday. sent pac-man to snoopy and I am working on samus.



can't do in-game right now, so I have to show it like this. still working on textures. fixed the arms, it didn't look like the smash 4 arm. I am now working on making the perforated metal more visible and dark spots

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That looks absolutely beautiful.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 09:58:11 PM
That looks absolutely beautiful.
thanks
Quote from: Charby on July 22, 2014, 11:03:56 AM
Are you still working on Awakening Roy ? Or do you plan to?
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130112052609/nintendo/en/images/2/2a/Roy_(Fire_Emblem_Awakening).png
yes, got a new hair model and we are deciding if we should use that one or the pm one. after that we will move on and finish it.

also I gave snoopy the wrong pac-man files and he wasn't able to open it. so I just re-sent the correct one. hopefully he can open and work with this one. for progress here is the rest of pac-mans recolors:

purple


black



cartoon (recolor idea from GBC)


shoe versions will have the same recolors. also this is the only decent in-game preview that I can get until bone edits are done:


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Alright sweet , when it's done you definitely submit it as an ALT-Costume ^^

snoopy got the bone edits work, gotta do some touch ups. there were not enough bones for the fingers so those will look bad. may make some extra model changing gloves or something





doesn't have any yet but I will do some kind of materials for a better look

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Why not rig it? It shouldn't be too bad.. just rig them to one of the fingers.

it's rigged to one finger, just needs bone edits. didn't seem like there were enough bones for it

forgot to tell that to snoopy. so there are more un-used bones that can be used. I just pm'd him to see if he would be able to make it look better now that there are more bones for bone edits.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

You should be fine with just a few bones. Use Meta Knight or Dedede as a reference


Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 27, 2014, 10:35:55 PM
I really like that samus. Posting to show support~
thanks

here is pac-man preview





haven't made spec textures yet, just added the materials for it to see how I should make the specs. will also edit the original textures now that I got him in game. the fingers are fixed thanks to the new bone edits and the rig is ok I think. the new bone edits causes some glitching though:

    - he spazzes out upon entering
    - during his run animation he quickly turns slightly to face camera and turns back forward to continue running
    - same with walking and holding forward or backward while falling

those are the only things I saw, not sure if/how noticeable the running thing is during normal play. my dolphin lags horribly.

I will probably have 2 ver in the download. one with the first bone edits that has no glitches and another with the new bone edits for better hands with some glitches. hopefully a psa is made to fix it or something.

got bored and so I have a poll, not sure if you guys will be interested in it. but you can check it out if you want. don't have anything else to poll at the moment so I used that.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames