iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eisen on August 31, 2014, 12:26:28 AM
Is anyone else having problems with this occasionally freezing? Might just be my game, but in the course of only a few minutes of gawking at the amazing textures/lighting, my game froze twice, seemingly randomly. First time, it froze when I did side-taunt into ice mode. Second time, it froze when I grabbed Donkey Kong. Both instances were in Project M.

It's odd, because I'd taunted several times and grabbed several times before those freezing instances.

Egh, thats scary.

PSDs? :D

I can't stress enough how amazing this mod is. It literally looks better than 95% of what's in the game. Thanks so much for making this. Every little detail is eye candy. The cannon animation/split, the perfectly metallic-looking effects on the armor, the vibrancy of the colors. It's so amazing.

I plan to make recolors of these soon.

Quote from: Gravity on August 30, 2014, 09:06:22 PM
That looks really damn good in-game.

First thing I'll be downloading from the vault in... Ages.
thanks

Quote from: Abbi on August 30, 2014, 09:14:57 PM
That is EASILY  the most amazing thing released on the Vault in quiet some time. Definitly worth the wait, you guys did an amazing job. Keep it up.

Edit: Okay, well I guess I have one "complaint" if you wanna call it that. Some CSS icons would be appreciated.
thanks, uploaded them, they are in a new folder called CSS Icon.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 30, 2014, 10:16:42 PM
Man, that looks frigging awesome.
thanks

Quote from: Varia31 on August 31, 2014, 02:22:52 PM
At last! Totally worth the wait. Thanks so much for finishing her! :af:
thanks

Quote from: Esdes3 on August 31, 2014, 05:10:05 PM
It's looking really great! Thanks Iwantgames! ;D
I really want to turn on my Wii just for playing with that Samus!
thanks

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on August 30, 2014, 10:00:54 PM
No Phazon Suit. I am disappointed... ;)
will make some more recolors. just did the smash 4 one with the exception of the extra fusion and powersuit

Quote from: RAWRzilla on August 31, 2014, 05:10:41 PM
Egh, thats scary.

PSDs? :D
yes, we have some but I made a mess when I did some edits. I will clean it up some and see about releasing it.

Quote from: Eisen on August 31, 2014, 08:35:33 PM
I can't stress enough how amazing this mod is. It literally looks better than 95% of what's in the game. Thanks so much for making this. Every little detail is eye candy. The cannon animation/split, the perfectly metallic-looking effects on the armor, the vibrancy of the colors. It's so amazing.

I plan to make recolors of these soon.
thanks again

the thanks is not just from me it's from everyone. had to do short replies because I am going out of town and will lose Wi-Fi. not sure if I will get it back where we are going. still working on stuff. next is other m young samus and pac-man because all he needs is materials done.

if I missed a reply to something I apologize.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I wanted to inform you of an error in your model: "Samus (3DS Smash Bros. For / Wii U)"  (At least in "Project M") the game freezes when I try to change the canon (From fire to ice) i hope you could fix it and hope not having produced a major drawback.

Tried it, switching to ice mode didn't freeze for me. Using the "non-see through" models.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I see. I think it's just the transparent visor that has that issue then, cause it froze on me as well when switching modes. I'll switch over to the standard visor then for now since that one works.


Also, I just wanted to express my gratitude for the amazing work you and the others that helped with this amazing model did IWG. She is one of the best models to date here on KC:MM. I'm so psyched for what you do next.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nao-chan on August 31, 2014, 10:06:52 PM
Also, I just wanted to express my gratitude for the amazing work you and the others that helped with this amazing model did IWG. She is one of the best models to date here on KC:MM. I'm so psyched for what you do next.
thanks

Quote from: Scout on September 01, 2014, 03:26:36 AM
*subs

finally.
welcome

as for the freezing problem, I don't know what can be causing it. I have been switching to ice and fire a lot to test the animation and metal and it never froze on me. shun and taiko tested it too when they were doing textures, lag testing, recolors, pics, and stuff and it never froze for them either. I don't think I can help out with that problem, sorry.

will try to look into it.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

To add to it, in one of the screens I took I did the model swap and it didn't freeze on me. (Screen: https://i.imgur.com/r4DTLaB.png)
This was in Dolphin on P:M, but when I was lag-testing the model on my Wii it didn't freeze on me either.

To add to IWG and Taiko; I used both models of Samus on my PM build, which was launced via USB loader. No freezes or lags at all. I even rimlit her, nothing bad happened.

Hm... That's really odd. The first thing I did was just go to the folder with all the colors in it and put those in. I didn't replace the model with the transparent visor. But I did with the normal one afterward. Maybe I did something wrong, I dunno.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


rim versions added thanks to scout

also I re-checked all of the costumes and it didn't freeze. not sure what the problem is for you guys.

the model folder has been updated, there are two new folder in the model folder, original and rim. the rim folder have both a rim see through and rim non see through samus model, the Edge texture for the rim to work, and a rim model changer gun. the original folder have updated samus models and a regular model changer gun in case you want to change from the rim to the regular version.

gonna add some more recolors for her soon.

still working on pac-man's materials. tried adding specs but it's not going to well, gonna try something else. as for young samus, I just need to weld some verts because of the optimizing I did then I can rig her.

For Those Interested In Rim Samus

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

why not make zip files with the costumes named properly...

How do I edit both .pac and .pcs files to add the rim lighting?  I want the Non-see through version with rim, but I can't figure how to add the "Edge" file... thanks in advance.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 03, 2014, 10:17:43 AM
why not make zip files with the costumes named properly...

wasn't planning on doing all of this at first. the rim was a last minute thing. didn't have enough time to make more costumes using the new models and zip it. I will clean stuff up some.

Quote from: Halcreix on September 03, 2014, 09:41:05 PM
How do I edit both .pac and .pcs files to add the rim lighting?  I want the Non-see through version with rim, but I can't figure how to add the "Edge" file... thanks in advance.
don't worry about it. will update the entry to include an already made pac/pcs of each different model. can just check back here later today or probably tomorrow, have some work I have to do before I mod.

also we saw all of the samus recolors so we will update the ones already made and do the ones that weren't made.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames