iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

his arms look...odd. i know its because sonic has odd arms. but they look weirder
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 20, 2014, 12:01:15 AM
his arms look...odd. i know its because sonic has odd arms. but they look weirder
that's because his arms are longer than they should be. GBC told me about that but I was working on something else and forgot to make them shorter when I got back to pac-man. I will see if I can import him back into max and edit them without having to redo the bone edits.

I am still trying to learn how to do bone edits and don't want to keep bothering snoopy about it. so they may or may not change.

also got some progress on SS link, expressions.

Click For Slightly Bigger Preview

still working on the ouch face just gotta vertex the mouth to complete it. hopefully I can use all of them. the eyes need different textures than the face so I am gonna see if I can figure something out. I have a few ideas but I am not sure if they will work, one will also raise the file size by a lot. if i can't figure it out then there will only be two expressions used: normal and talk because they use the same eye textures.

I decided to keep him strictly SS, so I removed the new hair and buckle.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on September 20, 2014, 02:05:21 AM
that's because his arms are longer than they should be. GBC told me about that but I was working on something else and forgot to make them shorter when I got back to pac-man. I will see if I can import him back into max and edit them without having to redo the bone edits.

I am still trying to learn how to do bone edits and don't want to keep bothering snoopy about it. so they may or may not change.

also got some progress on SS link, expressions.

Click For Slightly Bigger Preview

still working on the ouch face just gotta vertex the mouth to complete it. hopefully I can use all of them. the eyes need different textures than the face so I am gonna see if I can figure something out. I have a few ideas but I am not sure if they will work, one will also raise the file size by a lot. if i can't figure it out then there will only be two expressions used: normal and talk because they use the same eye textures.

I decided to keep him strictly SS, so I removed the new hair and buckle.

I need this now! Will you be doing his casual clothes from Skyloft?

Are you sure you don't take cash or credit? How about cash & downloads or credit & downloads?
In all seriousness I'll be one of the first to download these (depending on what time of the day they're uploaded)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: youngsora1 on September 21, 2014, 06:35:14 PM
I need this now! Will you be doing his casual clothes from Skyloft?
I already did his skyloft outfit sometime ago. I just need to update it: add expressions, fixing the shoulder rig, and minor texture edits. if you want to use the current one I submitted for now, here is the link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35927

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 21, 2014, 07:33:04 PM
Are you sure you don't take cash or credit? How about cash & downloads or credit & downloads?
In all seriousness I'll be one of the first to download these (depending on what time of the day they're uploaded)
If only I could

as for uploading, sometime during next week but after Tuesday. not sure if it will be day or night.

as for link, I got the expressions to halfway work. the eyes don't work because they are textured on and not modeled. UVs are involved but because I have to delete the objects for the expressions to work, the UVs are destroyed. I tried to make it work because I was too lazy and didn't feel like modeling it. it looks like it's not going to work unless I do model it.

Progress shot I guess


he is pretty much done, just need to get the expressions done, add materials, and make dozens of models with different combinations for sword/shields.

so, concerning link's expressions I made a poll.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Souless eyes are creepy, especially on skywards link's face...


Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 22, 2014, 03:22:52 AM
Why not take Brawl Link's eyes, and throw them on the model?

This


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Scout on September 22, 2014, 02:51:25 AM
Souless eyes are creepy, especially on skywards link's face...
yeah gotta finish those. since nano mentioned it I might just use brawl link eyes

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 22, 2014, 03:22:52 AM
Why not take Brawl Link's eyes, and throw them on the model?
I didn't mean the eyes, I actually meant the area around the eyes on the face. SS link face has two part and then the eyes. brawl has the face as one model and then the eyes. the face eye part needs transparency and uses different textures for blinking and stuff. I suck at explain so pic below


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 22, 2014, 07:31:36 PM
You might hate me for this, but did you rig his toes?
they are rigged, guess the influence isn't strong enough. will check it out

if you guys check the OP under WIP/Projects there is another project there under pac-man. have to finish t-posing it but if you guys would like for me to continue it let me know in the poll. I started it a few days ago. also there will be no progress until the 30th, unless it's simple stuff. got a test I am preparing for and homework to complete.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

September 26, 2014, 06:57:14 PM #535 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:58:15 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
just saw the updated OP. YES, finish power suit samus! im collecting the more iconic suits. we have excellent varia, light, dark, PED, and gravity suits, as well as an upcoming fusion suit for Project M. we just need an amazing Power Suit Samus to be golden.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I'm pretty sure there's a T-posed Power Suit model ripped straight from Prime floating around on the internet somewhere, it'd probably save you a lot of trouble.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 26, 2014, 06:57:14 PM
just saw the updated OP. YES, finish power suit samus! im collecting the more iconic suits. we have excellent varia, light, dark, PED, and gravity suits, as well as an upcoming fusion suit for Project M. we just need an amazing Power Suit Samus to be golden.
alright, pretty sure it's gonna win the poll so I will continue it after the 30th

Quote from: Gravity on September 26, 2014, 07:11:32 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a T-posed Power Suit model ripped straight from Prime floating around on the internet somewhere, it'd probably save you a lot of trouble.
i couldn't find one. that's the only reason why I am t-posing and rigging the brawl trophy. probably didn't search hard enough but I got tired of the wiki crap that kept coming up so I stopped searching after awhile.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Oh, yes! I'd definitely love to see Power Suit Samus! By all means, please continue.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 26, 2014, 06:57:14 PM
just saw the updated OP. YES, finish power suit samus! im collecting the more iconic suits. we have excellent varia, light, dark, PED, and gravity suits, as well as an upcoming fusion suit for Project M. we just need an amazing Power Suit Samus to be golden.

I'm as happy about all those suits as you are, but if you've ever played with them all in the same match, you've noticed not all those suits are the same size, which is a shame, because they look so damn cool