iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 20, 2015, 05:44:38 AM #645 Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 05:14:08 PM by iwantgames
I only work on stuff in my free time. and i don't spend all of my free time modding, there are other stuff that I like to do.

Anyway, I didn't have him setup for in game pics, so I decided to do a test render to show off the rig. Can click if you need a bigger pic.
       

Edit: here is the last and final costume that I am doing for link until I complete some other characters from the game



all slots for pm 3.5 are now filled. the pack I am uploading will contain:

HW Hero Link
HW Red
HW Blue
HW Purple
HW Yellow
HW Dark Link
Trainee Link
OoT DLC
TP DLC
SS DLC

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Awesome! I'm looking forward to the HW Link pack. I'm still working on figuring out the audio format for Link's voices, since they're separate from all the other Hyrule Warriors voice clips for some reason.



Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 21, 2015, 05:51:32 PM
i need that training suit link so badly...
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 21, 2015, 07:02:18 PM
cant wait for this link
should be done later today or tomorrow

Quote from: Program on March 22, 2015, 06:47:21 PM
When you upload this you will literally be ever Zelda fans hero. Amazing work!
thanks

Quote from: Soneek on March 21, 2015, 06:41:25 PM
Awesome! I'm looking forward to the HW Link pack. I'm still working on figuring out the audio format for Link's voices, since they're separate from all the other Hyrule Warriors voice clips for some reason.
good luck with the audio for him, hopefully you can figure it out

also, this is the next HW character I will be importing after link


album with more viewpoints here: http://imgur.com/a/xTBgY#0

all that's left before I have her completely fixed is added tails to the harp and re-UV front hairs on her left side. the OoT costume doesn't need any fixing, just rigging and importing.

as for link, I'm touching up the SS costumes skirt rig. after that I just have to set him up for in game and the pack is complete. getting ready to go to school so I should have link done later today or tomorrow

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

according to the poll, ganondorf was next. is there a problem porting him or something?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

March 25, 2015, 07:36:35 PM #652 Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:37:45 PM by iwantgames
yeah, I mentioned it earlier. I am going in the reverse order of the poll, it's now based on the work load of each character.

- Sheik, 15-16k poly and only had a few broken things that were all easy to fix

- Zelda, not sure of poly count (lower than ganon though) but she also has a few things broken, all are easy to fix.

- Ganondorf, has a ton of broken stuff and despite that has 33k of poly. broken mesh for him is his hair, skirt, and tassels that go around his waist. adding the hair alone will skyrocket his poly count. that's going to be a crap load of optimizing. on top of that, I will also be importing his beast form which I have yet to look at. I could probably use the hair from there, haven't looked at it to see how it will match up yet. still, it is very detailed and will require a lot of optimizing. this will make him a very time consuming import.

so instead of wasting all that time to do one character, I could use that time to have both sheik and Zelda done.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

http://lordhyrule.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Hyrule-Warriors-519377344

There is Zelda's Hyrule Warriors model with all the polygons fixed. The only thing is that is was made for XPS.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on March 25, 2015, 08:34:07 PM
http://lordhyrule.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Hyrule-Warriors-519377344

There is Zelda's Hyrule Warriors model with all the polygons fixed. The only thing is that is was made for XPS.
yeah I saw that, but for some reason I can get xps models. i had the tools for it and everything, but it didn't seem to work for whatever reason.

i'm not too worried about getting that model, it won't take long to remake the missing parts. will only take a few minutes

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I had put it on hold for a couple months, but I finally figured it out. I have the voice clips for the characters, and I'll upload them shortly. I'll look into making a quick voice pack myself for Link, in case you wanna bundle it with your costume pack later.

Incomplete sawnd file

I'm still deciding on which voice clips to use, and I have more sorting to do for cutscene related voices. The normal voice files are all here.

liar!
title says it's released, and i dont see it anywhere!

Quote from: Soneek on March 27, 2015, 03:31:31 AM
I had put it on hold for a couple months, but I finally figured it out. I have the voice clips for the characters, and I'll upload them shortly. I'll look into making a quick voice pack myself for Link, in case you wanna bundle it with your costume pack later.

Incomplete sawnd file

I'm still deciding on which voice clips to use, and I have more sorting to do for cutscene related voices. The normal voice files are all here.
I would, but I don't know anything about messing with voice stuff. so I can't mess with any of that, thanks for sharing it though.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 27, 2015, 04:45:17 PM
liar!
title says it's released, and i dont see it anywhere!
lol, yeah. I changed the title because I was getting him ready to be release. didn't expect anyone to post. usually when I post just text the thread goes silent until I double post with progress pics.

I will most likely be updating this post with the release. taiko is making some better renders right now and then csps will be made from them. all costumes are done and have; fs eyes, metal, specs, and expressions.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

SonicBrawler showed interest in finishing up/re-doing a voice pack. Maybe later tonight into this weekend, depending on school, etc. It'll most likely be done post-release, but hopefully we'll have packs made for Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf soon now that I released the voice clips. Your project here motivated me to finish the SFX extraction, so thanks for your work!

March 29, 2015, 04:52:45 AM #659 Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:01:05 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Soneek on March 27, 2015, 06:35:14 PM
SonicBrawler showed interest in finishing up/re-doing a voice pack. Maybe later tonight into this weekend, depending on school, etc. It'll most likely be done post-release, but hopefully we'll have packs made for Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf soon now that I released the voice clips. Your project here motivated me to finish the SFX extraction, so thanks for your work!
looking forward to it, and thanks



Link Released, Click thumbnail

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames