iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dang, Lags only when 4 Links are on the screen? that's really impressive for the way it looks! <3 Awesome work!

Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2015, 04:52:45 AM
looking forward to it, and thanks



Link Released, Click thumbnail
Now, I'm motivated![/Vergil]
No seriously, I love this. Great job, Iwantgames!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

These look phenomenal! The Trainee Link is the bomb! The spec maps on these are awesome, great work. I can't wait to see what young link looks like when you release him later, because there isn't really a proper young link on the vault that works with PM.

Already talked to my buddy, iwantgames and I've already began to start the recolors for the dlc costumes. OOT Link's texture got remade so expect something this week or next!

Awesome to see these getting imported, and judging by the current status of that poll I'm really hyped to see Warriors Ganon in Brawl. He's probably one of my favourite interpretations of Ganondorf to date.

Quote from: NinfanNanz on March 29, 2015, 05:29:24 AM
Dang, Lags only when 4 Links are on the screen? that's really impressive for the way it looks! <3 Awesome work!
thanks, I plan on coming back to him to make him completely lagless

Quote from: Vergil Akeno on March 29, 2015, 11:48:38 AM
Now, I'm motivated![/Vergil]
No seriously, I love this. Great job, Iwantgames!
lol, thanks

Quote from: Program on March 29, 2015, 06:17:32 PM
These look phenomenal! The Trainee Link is the bomb! The spec maps on these are awesome, great work. I can't wait to see what young link looks like when you release him later, because there isn't really a proper young link on the vault that works with PM.
thanks, what's wrong with the current one? I haven't tried any of them and now I don't plan to since I have the HW young link.

Quote from: ManikDX on March 29, 2015, 08:15:16 PM
Already talked to my buddy, iwantgames and I've already began to start the recolors for the dlc costumes. OOT Link's texture got remade so expect something this week or next!

looking forward to seeing them

Quote from: secretchaos1 on March 29, 2015, 11:36:04 PM
Awesome to see these getting imported, and judging by the current status of that poll I'm really hyped to see Warriors Ganon in Brawl. He's probably one of my favourite interpretations of Ganondorf to date.
thanks, and no. I mentioned earlier that I was working in the reverse order of the poll, the order is sheik, Zelda, and then ganon. a lot of work will have to go into ganon.

so that nobody else makes the same mistake and think that ganon will be next I went ahead and nuked the poll.

anyway, I have a request that I promised a long time ago and some smash 3 stuff that I am going to work on. afterwards I will continue work on Hyrule Warriors Sheik. again here is sheik and her current progress


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

A request? I am curious... :>.>:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: iwantgames on February 09, 2015, 06:28:53 AM
jokekid I should have young link sent to you soon. I recently bought 4 games, and the HW DLC came out this week so I was pretty busy.

anyway, I just finished the shield handles and started the sheath. after minor texture and UV edits he'll be ready to rig. for those that like previews u can check the spoilers

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Who is he going to be over? *hopes for Toon Link*

Quote from: Vergil Akeno on March 30, 2015, 06:21:43 AM
A request? I am curious... :>.>:
yeah, might have to cancel it. just imported the model and it's way to high poly. higher poly than the HW characters, I really don't feel like doing all that work. it's worse than ganondorf.

Quote from: Lunoz on March 30, 2015, 07:11:02 PM
Who is he going to be over? *hopes for Toon Link*
he's going over toon link and link. he's going over link so that he can have modeled expressions. he's going over toon link because it's a perfect fit and a lot of people wants him over him.

I also forgot to show the latest progress on him, so here it is:






will probably do him after sheik cause he is lower poly than zelda. was gonna give it to jokekid after I optimized him and made his face able to use texture expressions, but he decided to make his own.

Edit: if you played with link and did the side taunt you would notice that the hat and scarf tail stuck straight up. I tried to fix it but it kept breaking the model when I re-opened the pac file. drogoth fixed it using a different version of BB, I have to go now but when I get back I will update the pack with the fixes.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on March 30, 2015, 11:56:39 PM
he's going over toon link and link. he's going over link so that he can have modeled expressions. he's going over toon link because it's a perfect fit and a lot of people wants him over him.

I also forgot to show the latest progress on him, so here it is:






will probably do him after sheik cause he is lower poly than zelda. was gonna give it to jokekid after I optimized him and made his face able to use texture expressions, but he decided to make his own.

Ah, okay. Cannot wait.

Young Link looks awesome. Are you going to make an option with the mask removed (if it's even possible)?

the mask is a separate object, can be removed easily

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

You are awesome! There are no Young Link models on the vault that I like, and work with PM. I've looked everywhere. The closest was the one by PIK but it doesn't work with PM. I'll be replacing literally half my Toon Links with recolours of this. Also, the Link pack is beautiful, your Spec maps are amazing.

thanks, but they are not my spec maps. they are straight from HW, and the spec shader/materials are from brawl captain falcon

also, today was test day and I am done with it, so I can start back making progress

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on April 02, 2015, 01:41:17 AM
thanks, but they are not my spec maps. they are straight from HW, and the spec shader/materials are from brawl captain falcon

also, today was test day and I am done with it, so I can start back making progress
What I mean is great job getting them to look so good in game. I'm just know learning to do spec maps and they can be weird sometimes (my first attempt ever, resulted in peach being completely transparent except for her eyes and jewelry).