iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Everything is looking amazing. Can't wait for all of these to be released, you do incredible work man

Looking good. I'd love to have a proper fancy suit Bowser in Brawl! Peach's outfit from New Donk City would also be nice.

Going to try to be more active, I'm still really busy so i'll release and work on things when i can. I have quite a bit to show but will only be focusing on things that are closer to release. Right now i am working on Hyrule Warriors Zelda, her dev time increased because i decided to give her a new alt(in spoiler). I have most of it 1:1 with her other costumes, just need to finish up the lower body.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will also be releasing an update to an old mod tomorrow

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

July 05, 2018, 05:09:24 AM #918 Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 05:21:21 AM by iwantgames

Two Updates today!

Firstly, Hyrule Warriors Link Pack Has been Updated again! Click thumbnail to download.



Link now has 5 new costumes to choose from, one being his Outset Recolor







Credit/Thanks to Xenthos for getting screens and DSX8 for the textures.



And Second, Hyrule Warriors Sheik Pack Has been Updated! Click thumbnail to download.



Sheik now has three new costumes to choose from







Credit/Thanks to Xenthos for getting screens and DSX8 for the textures.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Oooooh, sweet, I love those Sheik recolours, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on July 05, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
Oooooh, sweet, I love those Sheik recolours, haha.
the two in the last picture are my favs the third one i'm not really a fan of

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

what ever happened to the original team recolors you had? Your work on the HW models is amazing, I love what you have done with these characters

Quote from: PDubs44 on July 07, 2018, 06:37:35 PM
what ever happened to the original team recolors you had? Your work on the HW models is amazing, I love what you have done with these characters

still planned, just have a few more colors to tweak.

It took forever, but the initial release of the Hyrule Warriors Zelda Pack is coming TOMORROW. Will Include:


  • Lagless models
  • 1024x1024 textures
  • Hyrule Warriors Warrior Zelda
  • Hyrule Warriors OoT Zelda
  • Hyrule Warriors TP Zelda
  • Hilda and blue recolor

It will also include the usual final smash eyes, metal, expressions, specular, etc. I'm just waiting on the Wii testers to let me know if they encounter any issues before I continue. Works fine on Dolphin. here are some early previews until the release.






I still have plans for Hyrule Warriors SS Zelda and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition BotW Zelda. Both will come as a later update along with a few more recolors. The Update will come when I return to the warriors series to revamp Hyrule Warriors Link with lagless models and new costumes.

Right now I'm working on my Generation Sonic Pack. Current costumes in development are Sim Sonic, Boom Sonic, Riders Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Soap Shoes Sonic.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

not sure if it's the distance of the screenshots or not but it looks like Zelda eyes don't have the iris textures

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 08, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
not sure if it's the distance of the screenshots or not but it looks like Zelda eyes don't have the iris textures
they don't, I haven't did the materials/shaders for her yet. These are just in-game progress screens, I was testing to see if she loaded with 1024x1024 body textures in her pac/pcs files.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

July 10, 2018, 05:57:52 PM #925 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:26:51 AM by iwantgames

The Hyrule Warrior Zelda Pack is Released! Click Thumbnail to download.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Yoooooo, glad it's finally out! Though I think the folders in the download are empty :(

July 11, 2018, 04:47:06 AM #927 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:27:38 AM by iwantgames
lol, sorry about that guys. Desktop dropbox sync'ing problems, the files are there now. Go download!

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Lil update as to what I've been working on lately.

There's two things, Both are character Packs but only one is close to release. I'm working on a Generations Sonic Pack and a Breath of the Wild Link Pack.

The sonic pack is closer to release of the two. It contains a well optimized generation Sonic that will have some of his popular alts but for the generation model. Atm these alts are Sim Sonic, Soap Shoes Sonic, Boom Sonic, Riders Sonic, and 06 Upgrade Sonic. All that's left is some modeling work for his 06 upgrade model parts, texture and model work to finish the expressions, and touch-ups on a few areas of the rig. I already put together a beta model to begin work on the shaders/materials for when he's ready for importing. I'll probably post some pics sometime this week


Second, he's pretty far from being finished but I've made a lot of progress and have quite a few wip screens to post of BotW Link. I was considering canceling him because of all the texture work I would have to do due to his split UVs. I would've had to remake all of the details for every single texture for all of his costumes & weapons. So I spent the end of last week looking into getting him in brawl without having to do all of that work. I ended up figuring out how to give him multiple UV channels and getting normal maps to work. You can check out some BrawlBox pics of link and a few of his alts below



























Link to album for bigger pics: https://imgur.com/a/NYjFbde


Right now I am working with the vanilla BotW models, none of them are on vbrawl Link's skeleton nor do they have his proportion. I just figured out multiple UV channels and normal maps so I've been experimenting with those and shader/materials to get him to look right in BrawlBox all weekend. There's still a lot of work to be done before i can even start vertexing and rigging to fit over brawl link.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Link looks pretty neat so far, even if rather basic, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!