iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lillith on September 03, 2018, 08:35:39 AM
Woah, this shiny. I love this shiny.
i wouldn't say no to all the costumes, hehehehehe.
lol, thanks!

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on September 03, 2018, 07:37:38 PM
so question, are you planning on making him Cel Shaded? right now it looks a bit weird without cel shading, though I'm sure it can work fine without it. also, I think you might want to adjust the hood on the Hylian Tunic set or something, his ears are clipping through the hood. overall though it's looking great so far.
no, going with just a brawl version. Also the model is huge right now which is causing some clipping/culling issue. may look better once I get him smaller

There's a few that causes clipping with the ear, will be editing those when I get closer to the rigging/vertexing phase

Thanks and appreciate the feedback!

I also updated link's shader again to give his hair more visible detailing, looks much better now. i'll post compare pic with next update post

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Quote from: E-scope12 on September 06, 2018, 04:47:28 AM
Question? Are your mods compatible with Project M?
yes

Lil update, I am still working on everything I've shown off. I also have two quick imports over Link that I'll have pics of and released this weekend.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Anyone still here?





Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

February 04, 2019, 07:25:10 AM #949 Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:30:01 AM by Lillith
Oooooh, Ultimate Link? Coooooooool

i'm still here. sorta.
...is it alright to plug this here?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


here

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 05, 2019, 05:16:30 AM #952 Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 05:17:43 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Lillith on February 04, 2019, 07:25:10 AM
Oooooh, Ultimate Link? Coooooooool

i'm still here. sorta.
...is it alright to plug this here?

yeah it cool, and looking gud!

Quote from: Calypso on February 04, 2019, 11:46:47 PM
I'm also still here. :)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 05, 2019, 01:32:25 AM
here
cool

What I showed was an older model. Current model underwent optimizations and has the traveler's bow on his back like in ultimate. He should be lagless, 14,100k polys with everything visible. However I have to keep optimizing so that I can fit all of his textures in his pac/pcs files without a huge downgrade in quality.

before anyone asks, yes I do have plans for his alternate costume.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on February 08, 2019, 09:44:08 PM
nice Smash Ultimate Link is cool
thanks!

just a little update, I'm not ded and have quite a few things going on. don't feel like gathering pics so it'll be just words unfortunately. My current WIPs and their progress are as follows:

Brawl Mario 2 - (Upgraded brawl Mario model) Not too much i could do since his design is the same in all games minus detailing. Has his high poly odyssey hair and mustache. I just need to optimize it and he is done.

Brawl Sonic 2 - (Upgraded brawl Sonic model) He is a mix of Generation Sonic and Brawl Sonic. Everything is Brawl with the exception of the shoes, i'm using the gen shoes but with the brawl textues applied. He also has side mouth expressions instead of centered, new fur texturing, and his Generation cloth detailing for his gloves and socks. he's done just need to finish importing.

Brawl Link 2 - (Upgraded brawl Link model) Everything is base Brawl with the exception of his hair and chainmail, Both have been replaced with the Sm4sh model and brawlified. Atm that's all that i have done, may or may not make more changes. he's done just need to finish importing.

Brawl ZSS 2 - (Upgraded brawl ZSS model) Everything is base Brawl. I've modified her proportions to be more muscular like in Ultimate, new textures will follow. I replaced the most dislike thing about her(sock boob) had no plans on changing it but a lot of people wanted it gone lol. I'm also working on a different suit design/colors scheme and will slightly modify the front portion of her hair. Just have to finish the hair edits, the suit design, and her alt(s).

Ultimate Samus - Just about done, just have to finish baking the textures and import

Ultimate ZSS - needs a lot of optimization(mainly to the expressions), need to start her alt, rigging, and texture baking.

Ultimate Link - needs just a little more optimization for both his default and alternate costume, rigging, expressions, and texture baking.

Ultimate Sheik - needs rigging, expressions, and texture baking.

Ultimate Dark Samus - needs minor optimizing, rigging, and texture baking.

I believe that's it for now, if not i'll post again later.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

are you sure you're not ded. hmmmmmm.

Ooooh, so the more shiny and better hair from Smash 4 Link? Looking forward to it, I love how flowy hair looks in Smash 4. i'm probably weird for that though.

More muscular ZSS? Gimme. givegivegive.

Also love to see the Ultimate models. I love all of their looks in that game!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I've been following your thread for a few months and I was wondering if you were also still working on the Breath of the Wild Link pack? They look great from what you posted about them so far!

Quote from: Lillith on March 28, 2019, 06:43:20 AM
are you sure you're not ded. hmmmmmm.

Ooooh, so the more shiny and better hair from Smash 4 Link? Looking forward to it, I love how flowy hair looks in Smash 4. i'm probably weird for that though.

More muscular ZSS? Gimme. givegivegive.

Also love to see the Ultimate models. I love all of their looks in that game!
but i'm not ded, I just keep forgetting to log in and post ;~;

Quote from: Valiant on March 29, 2019, 10:19:31 PM
I've been following your thread for a few months and I was wondering if you were also still working on the Breath of the Wild Link pack? They look great from what you posted about them so far!
not 100% sure I want to but it may be too much. may end up doing only a few instead of all of the costumes I posted.


I'll probably have releases and or progress to show tomorrow. I have progress to show now but I want to focus on trying to finish and release stuff.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Always excited for new releases from you IWG! It's always great quality work

Quote from: PDubs44 on April 03, 2019, 01:07:00 AM
Always excited for new releases from you IWG! It's always great quality work
thanks!


Here are some WIPs I have:

Brawl Sonic 2



Brawl sonic with all side mouth expressions, new textured fur, Generation shoe design, and generation styled cloth detailing.

Brawl Link 2




Brawl Link with a lot of OoT inspired changes. Going with an OoT styled hair(still a WIP, may not use) and head/face(pointy ears and longer nose), shield is mix of SS and TP. Sword now has a blue tint(awakened mastered sword), the OoT handle & SS goddess sword blue and gold jewel instead of the default gold one on the master sword.

Brawl zss 2





Brawl zss with more muscles with some other m influences, other M hair(don't like the front design on brawl's and didn't want to copy SJS's), other m green eyes instead of blue, and no sock boobs. I also have an alternate hair style that's based on her appearance in Metroid Prime 1.

Hyrule Warriors Young Link



Currently working on him. will be dropping off a v1 on discord for feedback on rigging and lag testing. Should be lagless tho, the default model without his equipment is about 9k almost 10k. I have two sets planned, one with the MM hero shield and one with the deku shield.

Smash Ultimate Samus









Just about done with her just have to do some rig touch up, finalize her shaders and materials, and correctly bake her textures, normal, and speculars.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames