Ikarus Development... Nah it's dead

Started by BlackJax96, June 01, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Subscribed
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.



*subscribes*
Quote from: joke king on June 16, 2013, 01:43:09 PM
are there 3 pages of subscription posts? xD
*subscribes*
4 now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

still 3 for meh :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 16, 2013, 06:29:46 PM
*subscribes*
xDDDD

Will it be possible to edit Items flags and damages?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

well this is a logic editor... =3

and because:
1 - it's split out of brawlbox
2 - BJ's working on it
3 - he has PSA along with a bunch of other sources to look at
I expect it to be a really good logic editor =D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

*does not subscribes*  I don't even know how to do such a thing XD

I barely got used to this website *hides*

Love how it's looking so far :-)


Quote from: namq on June 18, 2013, 03:51:48 PM
*does not subscribes*  I don't even know how to do such a thing XD
You did when you post on this thread...

Anyway, hum... Would it be possible to edit something like .rel for characters and such?
Just the name makes everything epic...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Are you actively working on this?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.