Ikarus Development... Nah it's dead

Started by BlackJax96, June 01, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 23, 2013, 01:10:47 AM
Are you actively working on this?
No, he's having Black Jack with Hookers. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 23, 2013, 01:28:17 AM
No, he's having Black Jack with Hookers. :v
I didn't know BJ was Bender :o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


script support in the logic would make things alot easier...
(and more of a professional feel)

BJ please tell me you're working on this! =D

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 23, 2013, 01:28:17 AM
No, he's having Black Jack with Hookers. :v
lol
*1 person likes this post*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I don't know if you already knew this or not, not even sure if this is the right place to post this. Brawlbox .68b's moveset editor is missing two of Pit's subroutines (17 and 18) for some reason. I've downloaded and ripped multiple .pac files to verify. I can however find both of the subroutines in the latest version of smash attacks. Just a heads up, For Ikarus's Sake you know.

BTW Can't wait for Ikarus! :D

Alrighty.

I've been coding Ikarus sorta sporadically; lately I've been focusing on making a model and two songs. This isn't on the top of my priorities list atm since PSAs are already editable with PSA, Tabuu and older versions of Brawlbox (v0.67 to v0.68b, to be exact).

But I am working on it. There's not really any previews I can show yet since it's all behind-the-scenes operational code I'm writing atm.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2013, 04:35:22 AM
Alrighty.

I've been coding Ikarus sorta sporadically; lately I've been focusing on making a model and two songs. This isn't on the top of my priorities list atm since PSAs are already editable with PSA, Tabuu and older versions of Brawlbox (v0.67 to v0.68b, to be exact).

But I am working on it. There's not really any previews I can show yet since it's all behind-the-scenes operational code I'm writing atm.
Oooooh! Looking forward to use it!
Go! BJ! Go!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hurray! News!
Continue taking your time, BJ. I have the patience.


i can't wait for this. i've put off learning psa for a long time, might give me some more drive to learn xD keep it up bj <3 *huggles*

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2013, 04:35:22 AM
Alrighty.

I've been coding Ikarus sorta sporadically; lately I've been focusing on making a model and two songs. This isn't on the top of my priorities list atm since PSAs are already editable with PSA, Tabuu and older versions of Brawlbox (v0.67 to v0.68b, to be exact).

But I am working on it. There's not really any previews I can show yet since it's all behind-the-scenes operational code I'm writing atm.
lol, I was just coming here to ask how progress was going. :P

so you're basically in the same spot as me then... XD

if you make any updates to the actual logic portion of the editor,
in reguards to logic data, lemme know plox :3
(that is, if the UD means anything signifficant from what I already have)

thanx :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Updated the preview picture on the OP, but it's not anything new.

Everything is going smoothly.

really cool BJ ;D
glad to see progress is coming along :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Is it ok if I beta test your code? (I downloaded it from the link in the post). Just call me eager ( :

Quote from: somen00b on July 13, 2013, 02:13:01 AM
Is it ok if I beta test your code? (I downloaded it from the link in the post). Just call me eager ( :

You can, but it's pointless really.
It doesn't work yet and any "bugs" you find are just works in progress.

The posted source is also not up to date, but what I just said wouldn't be any different if I updated it.

Quote from: DarkPika on July 13, 2013, 01:07:37 AM
really cool BJ ;D
glad to see progress is coming along :)

thanks :af2:

update: I may or may not be able to compile it, but if you want a betatester later I can mess around with it

I just opened up the code you had and I say wow this could be very useful for things like sword hitbox where seeing the actual size of the hitbox matters.

Also, I'm eagerly awaiting being able to open item files as you know.

aww yiss mother[censored]in' BREAD CRUMBZ



Note: SFX is also playing but clearly you can't hear it in a still image.