DarkFire PSA Projects

Started by Akeno/Archer, June 14, 2013, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 14, 2013, 10:03:27 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:27:47 PM by DarkFire
DARkFIRE's
GATE OF BABYLON

I finally decided to do my own project thread! Here, I'll post everything related to my hacks and some news :af2:

For now, I've made 2 PSAs :



DarkFire Toon Link   Like Minus Version


     

I'm preparing some surprises for you ;D

Currently working on :

DARKFIRE TOON LINK V2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


FATE SERIES GILGAMESH
FINAL SMASH


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ARCHER PSA OVER PIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Time Alter Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 14, 2013, 10:05:44 PM #1 Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:10:20 PM by Bluebreon
Good job, can't wait to see :moar: from you

I'm testing your TL right now


June 14, 2013, 10:15:51 PM #2 Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:33:01 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: Bluebreon on June 14, 2013, 10:05:44 PM
Good job, can't wait to see :moar: from you

I'm testing your TL right now
Thanks ;D
Actually, I need to fix a few animations for TLink, just the AAA, and the Side Tilt, and he's done
:af2:

I added my moveset idea for Archer
I don't stop updating my OP
xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 16, 2013, 10:23:41 PM #3 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:48:29 AM by DarkFire
I made TA ZSS new wait animation :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

wow nice work :3  i'm looking forward to this one.  there are so few ZSS edits beyond just damage/attribute changes.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 17, 2013, 04:19:02 AM
wow nice work :3  i'm looking forward to this one.  there are so few ZSS edits beyond just damage/attribute changes.
Thanks! Actually, I'm doing her B moves in priority, the wait animation was just a training for improving my skills ;D
Your Sirks goes so well with my prroject that I couldn't resist to use it... Hope you don't mind...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 17, 2013, 11:50:20 AM
Thanks! Actually, I'm doing her B moves in priority, the wait animation was just a training for improving my skills ;D
Your Sirks goes so well with my prroject that I couldn't resist to use it... Hope you don't mind...

not at all ^^ i'm happy people are getting use from it :3

Haha! Well then, I shall make a PSA that worth to use your model ;D
I have some animations for the Neutral B, but it needs some fixes...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

hehe looking forward to it ^^ LOL tho i might need to remove the gravity modifiers for brawl i added makes items that deal with time act REALLY crazy and unpredictable xD


No, but I can see suggestions.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

What do you mean like that? If i put a complete moveset you might do it?

June 23, 2013, 01:08:59 PM #12 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:28:49 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: pokemoner2500 on June 23, 2013, 06:24:27 AM
What do you mean like that? If i put a complete moveset you might do it?
Well, I'll see if I can/want to do it, but if not, I won't do it...
So, what is that moveset?

Post Merge: June 23, 2013, 04:28:36 PM

Update on the OP, I'll work on Time Alter ZSS and DF Toon Link V2.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 23, 2013, 04:41:07 PM #13 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:45:25 PM by pokemoner2500
It's a moveset for Meloetta over Zelda.

Meloetta over Zelda

I don't know the exact names of the moves like in PSA so I will just say it like if you were playing with a wiimote sideways.

Neutral 1-Sing-Meloetta does a Sing like jiggleypuff's Up 1.
Side 1-Round-Meloetta does a Sing animation but it hurts the opponent instead of putting it to sleep.
Down 1-Relicsong-Meloetta does damage to nearby enemys while transforming into sheik (other meloetta form).
Up 1-Acrobatics-Meloetta flys up to deal damage or save it self from falling.
Neutral 2-Energy Ball- Meloetta shoots a green ball at opponents to deal damage.
Side 2-Psychic-Meloetta throws the opponent with psychic dealing damage.
Up 2-Zen Headbutt-Meloetta charges up and then flys up then back down. If anything hit's it, it deals damage.
Down 2-Close Combat- Meloetta hits the oppoment 5 times each dealing damage. Knockback is high.

Final Smash-Perish Song- Sets all enemys near by to 100% and then changes form.

Anything I did not put can stay the same as normal.

Also if there's any one attack you can't do I can change them.

Well, after I'm done with my current projects (or maybe sooner) I can try this. I DON'T PROMISE ANYTHING THOUGH.

I like this idea, but who is Meloetta?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.