LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: PseudoTypical on April 16, 2015, 06:54:43 PM
Hype. Will you be posting a video preview when it's done?

EDIT: Also, is the PM version coming with this release? That's what I'm personally waiting for!
yes i will be making a video for it as for the pm version idk if ill have it in this pac but it will be the wario version still but ill also include the new psa/gfx update for it.

Quote from: Vergil Akeno on April 16, 2015, 07:10:28 PM
Hmm~! Those GFX look really great.
Do you think you could also add the Shadow Boost GFX on the Sonic Heroes Alt? I mean... on Sonic...?
yes i also be having the gfx for the v2 sonic heroes psa as well.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 16, 2015, 11:30:48 PM
yes i will be making a video for it as for the pm version idk if ill have it in this pac but it will be the wario version still but ill also include the new psa/gfx update for it.
Are you saying that you're not sure if the PM version will be in the current pack (for BrawlEx that is), but it will definitely be in the version over Wario? Either way I'm really excited for it, and I'll keep an eye out for the video.

I'll keep an eye for the video.

BTW, which character's GFX and SFX will Shadow replace?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 17, 2015, 02:50:18 AM
I'll keep an eye for the video.

BTW, which character's GFX and SFX will Shadow replace?
not sure for now he uses the assist trophy shadow gfx but that causes problems when the assist trophy appears so ill move it bit not sure yet

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 17, 2015, 04:27:02 AM
not sure for now he uses the assist trophy shadow gfx but that causes problems when the assist trophy appears so ill move it bit not sure yet

I suggest to keep him like that, we just need to make sure he doesn't come out of the Assist Trophy or not use the Assist Trophy at all.
As it isn't a freezing issue or something that won't make him playable, it shouldn't be a problem.

And people can use a code to make the Shadow assist not appear (but it will restrict the Assist Trophy to spawn just one character).

Another way could be the Shadow assist to have common GFX and not load his ef_file.
Something like this is in Project M:
Roy uses Saki's GFX, but when Saki appears what we see are common GFX.
Saki isn't loading it's ef_file, and Roy is still intact.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 17, 2015, 06:25:01 PM
I suggest to keep him like that, we just need to make sure he doesn't come out of the Assist Trophy or not use the Assist Trophy at all.
As it isn't a freezing issue or something that won't make him playable, it shouldn't be a problem.

And people can use a code to make the Shadow assist not appear (but it will restrict the Assist Trophy to spawn just one character).

Another way could be the Shadow assist to have common GFX and not load his ef_file.
Something like this is in Project M:
Roy uses Saki's GFX, but when Saki appears what we see are common GFX.
Saki isn't loading it's ef_file, and Roy is still intact.
ok well i decided to take the shadow assist ef_file and rename it to the nintendodog ef_file and repsa the gfx on to the nintendo dog and it should work because you cant really have 2 assist out

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 17, 2015, 09:25:06 PM
ok well i decided to take the shadow assist ef_file and rename it to the nintendodog ef_file and repsa the gfx on to the nintendo dog and it should work because you cant really have 2 assist out

There won't be a problem when spawning the Nintendog, right?
Because I use Slenderman over Nintendog.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 18, 2015, 12:27:23 AM
There won't be a problem when spawning the Nintendog, right?
Because I use Slenderman over Nintendog.
i dont think so only the assist shadow has its ef named to the Nintenddog i also have the slenderman one but so far no errors

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 18, 2015, 03:29:02 AM
i dont think so only the assist shadow has its ef named to the Nintenddog i also have the slenderman one but so far no errors

In that case, do what you have in mind.

SFX over whom?

Sorry if I ask so many questions, but I'm so curious.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 18, 2015, 03:43:56 AM
In that case, do what you have in mind.

SFX over whom?

Sorry if I ask so many questions, but I'm so curious.
his sfx i have no idea but ill just replace a random sse enemy and ill also include all of the sfx that i used in the psa

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 18, 2015, 04:24:35 AM
his sfx i have no idea but ill just replace a random sse enemy and ill also include all of the sfx that i used in the psa

I suggest the Primid, because they have the most SFX in the SSE.
Primid, or the Arman. But it has less than the half of the Primids.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Soooo does any body want to help me by beta testing the brawlex shadow psa and giving me feedback

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 18, 2015, 10:21:45 PM
Soooo does any body want to help me by beta testing the brawlex shadow psa and giving me feedback

This is amoï.

Add me to the list of testers.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 18, 2015, 10:21:45 PM
Soooo does any body want to help me by beta testing the brawlex shadow psa and giving me feedback

I think that'd be pretty cool, I wanna test as well. Should be fun.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Ok, the grab attack works now.

There's now another problem with the Super form.
Whenever I try to dodge, the game freezes.

When not using it, I can dodge with no problem.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.