LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

I'll never understand the enthusiasm of having shadow over EVERY character.

why is chaos losing?

Quote from: Renova on November 22, 2013, 05:32:47 PM
I'll never understand the enthusiasm of having shadow over EVERY character.

because ShAD0 ez the ULtimte lyfe 4rm
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 22, 2013, 06:41:17 PM
why is chaos losing?
because people don know who chaos is because shadow is better  :P

but right now im revamping bomberman over olimar because i was bored lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 22, 2013, 06:57:46 PM
because people don know who chaos is because shadow is better  :P

but right now im revamping bomberman over olimar because i was bored lol

Yes!!! Thats the PSA we NEED!!

Voted Chaos. He's been in the works for too long to be put 2nd again :P

Shadow beats everyone, he always does lol But I voted Chaos too.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


I voted Sonic Colors. I haven't seen a decent Sonic PSA in a while.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I don't quite understand why Shadow needs to be made over every character
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on November 23, 2013, 05:40:00 PM
I don't quite understand why Shadow needs to be made over every character
Haven't you heard?

Super Shadow Shadow Shadow? 35 characters, who are each a different representation of Shadow.

Also because people can't get enough of the emo Hedgehog. ^-^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

He is a cool character, just incredibly overrated in the brawl hacking universe lol

Btw, whenever Chaos gets started, what sfx/voices will he use? He's only got a few between Sonic Adventure and sonic adventure 2. Does he have a voice in the sonic battle games?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 23, 2013, 11:33:42 PM
He is a cool character, just incredibly overrated in the brawl hacking universe lol
He's overrated in general. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 23, 2013, 05:48:16 PM
Haven't you heard?

Super Shadow Shadow Shadow? 35 characters, who are each a different representation of Shadow.

Also because people can't get enough of the emo Hedgehog. ^-^

I actually did this as a prank to my school's anime club for requesting SHAHDURRS too much.  Only Kirby & Wario don't work on it.

-----------
On-Topic
-----------
I'd like to see a Sonic PSA (Voting colors)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U