LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

I'd like to see SMBZ Sonic... It's been awhile we didn't see something from this serie...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

PSAs I'm looking forward to are Shadow, Bomberman, Chaos and Sonic colors psa.
Unfortunately, I voted for shadow...


Quote from: Renova on November 24, 2013, 04:44:29 PM
I hope nintendo adds shadow to Smash 4 and he's garbage.
Lol.

As much as I agree, we should stop with the Shadow hate on this thread. We don't want to stray too far off-topic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 24, 2013, 05:13:21 PM
Lol.

As much as I agree, we should stop with the Shadow hate on this thread. We don't want to stray too far off-topic.
^this

besides talking about shadow im almost done psaing bomber man over olimar just need to psa the final smash and the grabs.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 24, 2013, 05:19:19 PM
^this

besides talking about shadow im almost done psaing bomber man over olimar just need to psa the final smash and the grabs.
Haha! Cool! At least, it would make one undesired character in the bin!
Without .rel
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


i will have a bomber man preview some time this week and also a preview of shadow over wario v2


i have some good news i got pokemon trainer to change pokemon by taunt and its 99.5% working just need to fix one small thing also i gave them a down b also but not a air down b so im still looking in that

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 08, 2013, 05:11:01 PM
i have some good news i got pokemon trainer to change pokemon by taunt and its 99.5% working just need to fix one small thing also i gave them a down b also but not a air down b so im still looking in that

That's awesome. That changes the potential for the sonic heroes and the M v C  psa's over pkm trainer.

its been a while scene i posted something iv been busy playing pokemon x but other then that  i now know how pm did there mario/dr. mario psa over mario and now im asking you guys on sonic heroes what other team would you like to see team dark, rose,chaotix, or any other team.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 20, 2013, 07:00:11 PM
its been a while scene i posted something iv been busy playing pokemon x but other then that  i now know how pm did there mario/dr. mario psa over mario and now im asking you guys on sonic heroes what other team would you like to see team dark, rose,chaotix, or any other team.

Why not all? :P
I prefer Team Dark.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Another team would be really cool, I myself would prefer team rose because of the lack of Amy material on the vault. That and Big would be awesome. Not to mention the interesting things you could do with the Chao floating around.
But it would be awesome to be able to make it work with the independent pokemon code, seeing as its one of the most used codes along with independent Zelda/Sheik. Out of curiosity do you know why it doesn't work with the code? I apologize if the 1.5 works with the code, I haven't tried it yet.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"