LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Yeah for team classic.
I'm just wondering why the code affects a psa over Pokemon Trainer, while Pokemon Trainer alone works with the code.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 21, 2013, 12:17:51 AM
Tested.
It freezes randomly  :-\

works fine for me and some others
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 21, 2013, 12:21:37 AM
works fine for me and some others

Well, I tested it against Sonic.
Works perfectly for the main part.
But when Sonic transformed into Super Sonic, it froze after 10 seconds. (I was standing still)
I tested it again, but this time over Olimar, it froze for no aparent reason. I just stopped moving for a little while and it froze.
The problem could be in the standing animation. You know, the Wait.
Or, in the Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 21, 2013, 10:07:54 PM
something me and sonicbrawler made because we was bored lol

SSBB: Shadow Brawl Codec
Hilarous xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 21, 2013, 10:07:54 PM
something me and sonicbrawler made because we was bored lol

SSBB: Shadow Brawl Codec

For what hack is this?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

streaming streaming some progress on the shadow PM 3.0 unoffical alt.

http://www.twitch.tv/sonicbrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 24, 2013, 08:39:11 PM
streaming streaming some progress on the shadow PM 3.0 unoffical alt.

http://www.twitch.tv/sonicbrawler

I just hope this gets fixed.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 24, 2013, 08:50:39 PM
I just hope this gets fixed.

you mean teh glitches? it will. im not done yet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 26, 2013, 09:40:09 AM
me and sonicbrawler made this when we was bored its not a hack




Edited video?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 26, 2013, 06:25:23 PM
Edited video?
well yes and no i did edit the stage to have the tex show up but i edit the video to have it look like it was part of the stage and me and sonicbrawler did a voice over