LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

http://youtu.be/R0eKbM7utqo Preview of the Models.
Also yes I just copied this from Calikingz's thread and you know what? It's my post I do whatever I want with it :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok guys im back in brawl hacking i was taking a break for a while but im going to finish bomberman v0.9 or v1 or what ever and i'm going to continue to work on chaos 0 so a video of them should be soon. also im some what working on sonic heroes v2 and i almost coded a homing attack for sonic over squirtle but its stilll in work

also Look who's getting an update bomber man over olimar. now the pikmin act 100% like bombs now and dont follow you or glitch out like in v0.3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 04, 2014, 09:34:34 PM
ok guys im back in brawl hacking i was taking a break for a while but im going to finish bomberman v0.9 or v1 or what ever and i'm going to continue to work on chaos 0 so a video of them should be soon. also im some what working on sonic heroes v2 and i almost coded a homing attack for sonic over squirtle but its stilll in work

also Look who's getting an update bomber man over olimar. now the pikmin act 100% like bombs now and dont follow you or glitch out like in v0.3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes! Finally Bomberman is getting some love :D
Have been waiting for a long time to see progress on him, happy to see it's not an abandoned project :)
You Never Know!

one of the wins for chaos 0

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 05, 2014, 10:33:23 PM
one of the wins for chaos 0

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tikal will appear on his Win animation?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 05, 2014, 11:03:53 PM
Tikal will appear on his Win animation?
or as a taunt she is over mks cape so i can do alot with her

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 05, 2014, 11:11:21 PM
or as a taunt she is over mks cape so i can do alot with her

"I can do alot with her" Thats nasty (°U°)

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on September 08, 2014, 08:54:16 PM
"I can do alot with her" Thats nasty (°U°)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've finally taken my time to learn PSAing. I started with doing some updates on Calikingz's X PSA (which you'll see once Calikingz has perfected it) and now I've decided to do one all on my own.

So with that said I'm going to be making a PSA of my own Sonic Fan Character. No not Blase but the remade version of him that is called Blaseth Knight of Mediocrity. It's not anything interested for you guys probably but I will show it off anyway since... well it's technically my first PSA I'm gonna make on my own.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't think I am going to continue the Bowser JR and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik. not much motivation.

i might do this instead:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


won't be 100% based on sm4sh, but a lot of the moves will be based on it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok im going to make a project m version of my shadow psa and if any body knows what i should doo to edit it then let me know and if you want to be a tester for it message me and ill see

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 14, 2014, 10:51:03 PM
ok im going to make a project m version of my shadow psa and if any body knows what i should doo to edit it then let me know and if you want to be a tester for it message me and ill see

What you should edit is the Side-B attack.
It is overpowered and the graphics look wierd.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 15, 2014, 08:42:37 AM #552 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:00:24 PM by Blaseth
While on the topic of Project M I think I have all rights to post this here.

http://youtu.be/Qe4g3IiO8-k

Why? Because this is a thread about our projects, this video is our projects and I don't care if the thread is saying it's our PSAs it should say it's our projects (cause I don't do PSAs I make model imports and animations... and some PSAing) and I think that anyone who likes me, Leon and some other people as well as Project M will be interested in what we have to say about the hack... atleast what we had to say about it months ago.

Post Merge: September 16, 2014, 10:00:23 PM

MEPHILES OVER TABUU VERSION 1 HAS BEEN RELEASED

Download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206279

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sadly there's no PSA version.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 17, 2014, 06:11:01 PM #554 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:48:02 PM by Blaseth
So I'm trying to put Whispy Woods over Meta Ridley

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Maybe I should choose another boss.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.