LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Though I know you guys are focusing your efforts on Shadow at the moment (which I'm very happy about, I've been waiting for a good PSA), here are some models for the Gamma and Chaos PSAs you guys are hopefully still doing.

http://nibroc-rock.deviantart.com/art/Chaos-Zero-Genrations-Style-DOWNLOAD-LINK-449371811

http://nibroc-rock.deviantart.com/art/E-102-Gamma-Genrations-Style-DOWNLOAD-LINK-449643221

They're done in Generations style, so it'll match Shadow, and they're from the guy that gave you the Bomberman model, so it should be easy to get permission. Can't wait to see more from you guys.

Quote from: PseudoTypical on September 27, 2015, 09:12:31 PM
Though I know you guys are focusing your efforts on Shadow at the moment (which I'm very happy about, I've been waiting for a good PSA), here are some models for the Gamma and Chaos PSAs you guys are hopefully still doing.

http://nibroc-rock.deviantart.com/art/Chaos-Zero-Genrations-Style-DOWNLOAD-LINK-449371811

http://nibroc-rock.deviantart.com/art/E-102-Gamma-Genrations-Style-DOWNLOAD-LINK-449643221



They're done in Generations style, so it'll match Shadow, and they're from the guy that gave you the Bomberman model, so it should be easy to get permission. Can't wait to see more from you guys.
i already have the model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 28, 2015, 12:17:00 AM
  i already have the model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, cool! How about Gamma? Are these still being updated on the side?

Quote from: PseudoTypical on September 28, 2015, 12:28:58 AM
Oh, cool! How about Gamma? Are these still being updated on the side?

He's currently put on hold, but due to the moveset we're doing, and the fact that I don't really like Nibroc's version of Gamma that much, we have to use the custom model I made. Once I've finished Agumon I will go back to him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Show us more Shadow and/or Silver footage!
I want to see your Shadow in action in both BrawlEx and Project M.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

for silver i have no final smash idea for him yet but i may just use this custom one right here for now

! No longer available


:O It would be awesome if you could do the same for Sonic, so they match! Does this imply that the final version is almost complete?

EDIT: Also, the preview video is broken for the beta, so I can't watch it.

Classic Shadow FTW

Post Merge: October 05, 2015, 05:14:36 AM

May I test the latest update?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on October 07, 2015, 03:13:05 AM
Same, I'll even help animate (optional).
yeah sure also i was going to go to your thread and request a few lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 07, 2015, 08:16:02 AM
yeah sure also i was going to go to your thread and request a few lol
Awesome. Since I posted in this thread I can stay updated. Just request when ready.
I......don't have a sig.....

Can you make bomberman work over another character with the smashifed skin because Olimar is being saved for Paper Mario

Quote from: Paper Mario fan on October 08, 2015, 09:18:13 PM
Can you make bomberman work over another character with the smashifed skin because Olimar is being saved for Paper Mario

They don't take requests.
However, what you want is actually being done (I believe).
Bomberman will be over Snake this time.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 09, 2015, 03:12:29 AM
They don't take requests.
However, what you want is actually being done (I believe).
Bomberman will be over Snake this time.
Thanks

Post Merge: October 11, 2015, 03:01:43 PM

I have a idea remember peach's castle from the Mario and Luigi Paper jam trailer turning it into a stage over flat zone it would be a perfect fit for the Paper Mario PSA that your making I'm hyped for that PSA even tho I will be making one in December my first brawl hack. :)