The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: Taiko on January 19, 2014, 05:05:09 PM
I can help out if you guys decide on the Japanese voice.

We're going with Japanase. I already got a good bit of attack and hurt noises. Just gotta decipher those voice clips. I put them all in Dropbox. There are a few that I think I identified. If you (or anyone!) can help with some more, that would be amazing.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xfr4lonvcr2zxex/BRzyzPF5r5
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 19, 2014, 05:34:34 PM
We're going with Japanase. I already got a good bit of attack and hurt noises. Just gotta decipher those voice clips. I put them all in Dropbox. There are a few that I think I identified. If you (or anyone!) can help with some more, that would be amazing.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xfr4lonvcr2zxex/BRzyzPF5r5
1 - I'll go for it (engaging battle)
2 - I'll lend you my strength (support)
3 - They're coming / Get ready (support)
4 - You don't need to worry (support I think)
5 - We can do this together (support)
6 - I'll protect you (support)
7 - Let's win this (support)
8 - Do your best! (support)
9 - Don't lose this! (support)
10 - I'll support/assist you! (support)
11 - You're open! (as in, not defending right)
12 - Where are you looking? (support attack I think)
13 - I'll support/assist you (support attack)
14 - I'll go too / My turn! (support attack)
15 - Dual attack! (support attack)
16 - I won't let you harm [person] (protect? talking to opponent)
17 - I won't let you die (protect?)
18 - I'll change my fate/destiny
19 - Time to get serious / I won't hold back
20 - This will end it
21 - I won't lose
22 - I can't lose / I won't settle for losing
23 - This is my win / It's my win today
24 - It looks like it's done/finished/ended (how fitting for the last one!)

Quote from: Taiko on January 19, 2014, 05:57:35 PM
1 - I'll go for it (engaging battle)
2 - I'll lend you my strength (support)
3 - They're coming / Get ready (support)
4 - You don't need to worry (support I think)
5 - We can do this together (support)
6 - I'll protect you (support)
7 - Let's win this (support)
8 - Do your best! (support)
9 - Don't lose this! (support)
10 - I'll support/assist you! (support)
11 - You're open! (as in, not defending right)
12 - Where are you looking? (support attack I think)
13 - I'll support/assist you (support attack)
14 - I'll go too / My turn! (support attack)
15 - Dual attack! (support attack)
16 - I won't let you harm [person] (protect? talking to opponent)
17 - I won't let you die (protect?)
18 - I'll change my fate/destiny
19 - Time to get serious / I won't hold back
20 - This will end it
21 - I won't lose
22 - I can't lose / I won't settle for losing
23 - This is my win / It's my win today
24 - It looks like it's done/finished/ended (how fitting for the last one!)
Wow, that was fast! You have my gratitude.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 19, 2014, 07:42:05 PM
Wow, that was fast! You have my gratitude.
No problem, if you ever need additional clarification / translating, let me know!

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on January 18, 2014, 09:10:03 PM
I could definitely try that. Some of the motions probably didn't help either though.
I changed some of those and it worked fine.
I probably need to refine the animations that didn't work if I'm to update that PSA at some point, heh.
So the problem is file size?

January 24, 2014, 05:19:36 PM #215 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 07:10:17 PM by HeavyD88
Quote from: Albafika on January 24, 2014, 05:13:13 PM
So the problem is file size?
That's what it sounds like. That was my problem when I used Mia the first time.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on January 24, 2014, 05:13:13 PM
So the problem is file size?
Yeah, I think that seems to be the case.
I'll just work around keeping it smaller. No biggie, haha.
Hi


I  saw Lucina and downloaded it, no longer have I seen Marth face in brawl in any other place other than the intro movie. Whats left is his voice.

I love it, and I love you all for doing this... no homo.

January 26, 2014, 03:19:33 PM #219 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:24:18 PM by Albafika
Hrmm. Is anybody skilled with sounds? Lucina's sound files have an incredibly high bit rate, and if I reduce it to fit Marth's bit rate with Audacity (Because the bit rate affects the file size, and it needs to be low to work in-game), the voice is barely heard in-game.

Here are the voice files.

Quote from: Scout on January 24, 2014, 09:39:17 PM
I  saw Lucina and downloaded it, no longer have I seen Marth face in brawl in any other place other than the intro movie. Whats left is his voice.

I love it, and I love you all for doing this... no homo.
SJS loves you too... homo.

January 26, 2014, 03:22:02 PM #220 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:21:09 PM by Saber(Akeno)
Quote from: Albafika on January 26, 2014, 03:19:33 PM
Hrmm. Is anybody skilled with sounds? Lucina's sound files have an incredibly high bit rate, and if I reduce it to fit Marth's bit rate with Audacity (Because the bit rate affects the file size, and it needs to be low to work in-game), the voice is barely heard in-game.

Here are the voice files.

SJS loves you too... homo.
I'll try to...

Post Merge: January 26, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

Your opinion would be nice : https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3kd0sdf9myl807/Lucina%20Fixed.rar
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 26, 2014, 03:22:02 PM
I'll try to...

Post Merge: January 26, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

Your opinion would be nice : https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3kd0sdf9myl807/Lucina%20Fixed.rar

they do sound great, but I don't know how to replace sfx on gecko yet :(

Quote from: Scout on January 26, 2014, 05:50:34 PM
they do sound great, but I don't know how to replace sfx on gecko yet :(
There's the RSBE thing... Though I'm still using bnk... By the way, lil' off topic, but anyone knows the ID Number for Link's SFX (Sawnd and/or bnk)? It would be cool for Nephenee though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 26, 2014, 03:22:02 PM
I'll try to...

Post Merge: January 26, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

Your opinion would be nice : https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3kd0sdf9myl807/Lucina%20Fixed.rar
The bitrate is too high (1411kbps), so it'd freeze in game. What I need is someone to reduce the bitrate to, at most, 352kbps and still sound nicely and loud enough.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 26, 2014, 05:52:23 PM
There's the RSBE thing... Though I'm still using bnk... By the way, lil' off topic, but anyone knows the ID Number for Link's SFX (Sawnd and/or bnk)? It would be cool for Nephenee though...
Get Super Sawndz. It has the ID next to the character. :P

Quote from: Scout on January 26, 2014, 05:50:34 PM
they do sound great, but I don't know how to replace sfx on gecko yet :(
Somebody missed this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]