The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2014, 06:13:13 PM
Somebody missed this.

And from that precise link you can find this:
Quote from: The Professor on January 12, 2014, 08:05:02 PM
Um, The super sawnds mod won't let me create a .sawnd or a .bnk file. Help?

I was there before and I tried to make sfx, but I cannot since I'm missing a program or a converter of some sorts, the super sawnds doesn't have it.

IIRC, the Super Sawndz link he provided won't work. He modified it to create BNK files. Use the latest official version of Super Sawndz.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Albafika on January 26, 2014, 05:52:57 PM
The bitrate is too high (1411kbps), so it'd freeze in game. What I need is someone to reduce the bitrate to, at most, 352kbps and still sound nicely and loud enough.
Get Super Sawndz. It has the ID next to the character. :P
Got it... I'mma gonna try this again... And thanks for the info ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 26, 2014, 05:52:23 PM
There's the RSBE thing... Though I'm still using bnk... By the way, lil' off topic, but anyone knows the ID Number for Link's SFX (Sawnd and/or bnk)? It would be cool for Nephenee though...
Link's ID number is 9.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 26, 2014, 09:10:32 PM
Link's ID number is 9.
Thanks! Appreciate! BTW, Alba, I'm remaking these SFX for ya, just wait a bit, please...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 26, 2014, 11:41:26 PM
Thanks! Appreciate! BTW, Alba, I'm remaking these SFX for ya, just wait a bit, please...
Can't wait to be able to use those SFX in game. I've been using that Generic Japanese Female voice over Marth for a while now for Lucina. Now I'll be able to use her actual voice! :happy:
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 27, 2014, 05:12:36 AM
Can't wait to be able to use those SFX in game. I've been using that Generic Japanese Female voice over Marth for a while now for Lucina. Now I'll be able to use her actual voice! :happy:
I've been using Mia's voices
It fits better than Marth's one xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lucina looks great guys, and the way you put the exalted falchion on the model is genius. Do you guys mind if I use this idea on my Chrom psa that's being worked on?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on January 28, 2014, 04:29:21 AM
Lucina looks great guys, and the way you put the exalted falchion on the model is genius. Do you guys mind if I use this idea on my Chrom psa that's being worked on?
Go for it, so long as you credit us. :P (Sorry for the late reply)

Quote from: Albafika on February 07, 2014, 12:43:07 PM
Go for it, so long as you credit us. :P (Sorry for the late reply)

It's all good, and thank you. We're also probably gonna use the sword from your Lucina, seeing as its more accurate. Is that okay as well?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Psssst...
I'm making a Lucina with smash 3 inspired texturing to practice smash 3 texturing...

Don't tell my bosses

Quote from: Albafika on January 26, 2014, 03:19:33 PM
Hrmm. Is anybody skilled with sounds? Lucina's sound files have an incredibly high bit rate, and if I reduce it to fit Marth's bit rate with Audacity (Because the bit rate affects the file size, and it needs to be low to work in-game), the voice is barely heard in-game.

Here are the voice files.

I wonder if Akeno got Lucina's voice done yet. He's still busy with one of his PSA's, but maybe he got it done earlier.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 22, 2014, 08:49:43 PM
I wonder if Akeno got Lucina's voice done yet. He's still busy with one of his PSA's, but maybe he got it done earlier.
Probably not. To fix those sounds we need someone skilled with audio editing programs.