The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: Albafika on February 24, 2014, 09:05:26 PM
Probably not. To fix those sounds we need someone skilled with audio editing programs.
How over-sized are they from what they should be as to not screw up the game?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 24, 2014, 11:15:39 PM
How over-sized are they from what they should be as to not screw up the game?
Ahem... I guess he means that they have too much bit rate for SFX... But that's quite hard to have them with this low quality and still loud and clear enough...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Yeah I understood that. I was just asking how much of a difference there is between Lucina's and Marth's original, that's all.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 26, 2014, 03:20:07 AM #243 Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 12:58:11 AM by Albafika
Updated Lucina's DL Link with Stock Icons.

EDIT: SJS made Mia's Stock Icons as well, so go ahead and DL them if interested.

EDIT 2: SJS made Rosalina's Stock Icons as well, so go ahead and DL her again if you want them. :D

Love me, dammit.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 28, 2014, 01:05:15 AM
Love me, dammit.


Nice, but that seems a bit forceful there don't ya think?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on February 28, 2014, 01:05:15 AM
Love me, dammit.


The left side of Mia's hair is too flat.
There's also something... strange about Lucina, too. Can't put my finger on it tho.
Aside from that, that Rosalina is literally perfect. Awesome job!

If it helps, I've done reeeeeally extensive work with sprite art before, so I really know what I'm talking about here.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 01:22:49 AM
Nice, but that seems a bit forceful there don't ya think?
Love me, dammit.

Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 01:32:33 AM
The left side of Mia's hair is too flat.
There's also something... strange about Lucina, too. Can't put my finger on it tho.
Aside from that, that Rosalina is literally perfect. Awesome job!

If it helps, I've done reeeeeally extensive work with sprite art before, so I really know what I'm talking about here.

Haha, they're fine.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 28, 2014, 03:16:46 AM
Haha, they're fine.
Of course, they're fine.



But now they're super fine.
The originals are on the bottom.
My edits are on the top.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 04:11:37 AM
Of course, they're fine.



But now they're super fine.
The originals are on the bottom.
My edits are on the top.
Lucina still looks weird.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 04:11:37 AM
Of course, they're fine.



But now they're super fine.
The originals are on the bottom.
My edits are on the top.

Neat. Still prefer my own though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 28, 2014, 03:16:46 AM
Love me, dammit.

You can't make me!!

On a serious note. Thanks for these. They are very nice.

Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 04:11:37 AM
Of course, they're fine.



But now they're super fine.
The originals are on the bottom.
My edits are on the top.
Those are some small edits man.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 28, 2014, 04:26:11 AM
Lucina still looks weird.
Can't deny that, honestly. That image looks hard to work with.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 06:18:47 AM
Those are some small edits man.
Oh, definitely. But those are small images.
That's the nature of sprite work; the tiniest details are often the most crucial. Something as seemingly insignificant as three pixels can make or break a sprite.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Meh. Changed it up a bit. Still looks terrible.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Stocks are just reeeally hard to make look right. The main thing I think is the eyes, they're especially tough to get on a 16x16 image...