The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: SJS on January 13, 2014, 03:49:38 PM
Lucina should be done soon. I don't have any preview pics, but I can show off some of the CSPs.



Don't worry about the white backgrounds. That's just what happens when I try and do things using my iPod :I
She. Looks. Sexy. :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Akeno on January 13, 2014, 05:08:54 PM
She. Looks. Sexy. :srs:
I'm gonna have to say all this ^ and more!!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looking fantastic guys. Much better than my old efforts.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



Quote from: Dark Aura on January 14, 2014, 07:22:43 PM
http://youtu.be/qNTps-KN098
But really, hooray for the female that's more manly than Marth himself is.

Don't you dare talk down to the Ice Princess!

On topic, though. It looks fantastic!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on January 13, 2014, 03:49:38 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm a bit late, but woah. This is a huge improvement over the old one, and those recolours are just amazing. My personal favourite has to be that Inigo one, it's just too good.

Who's this one schemed from? This one makes me think about Lightning, but I'll ask anyway

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 15, 2014, 04:15:04 PM #174 Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:15:58 PM by Dark Aura
Quote from: Akeno on January 15, 2014, 12:10:30 PM
Who's this one schemed from? This one makes me think about Lightning, but I'll ask anyway



I'm sorta getting Olivia Vibes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 15, 2014, 04:58:50 PM #175 Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 05:10:39 PM by Albafika
Thanks for all the sexy praisings. :oshi:

It should be released soon, I believe.
Quote from: Dark Aura on January 15, 2014, 04:15:04 PM
I'm sorta getting Olivia Vibes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh u kinky guy. I saw what you did there. Was that green one an OC? :af:

Quote from: SJS on January 13, 2014, 03:49:38 PM
Lucina should be done soon. I don't have any preview pics, but I can show off some of the CSPs.


Okay, so from top left to bottom right, Lucina, of course, Aversa, Emmeryn, Inigo, Mia, Noire, Tiki Olivia, Gaius, and Cordelia. Hopefully I got those right.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: heavyd88 on January 15, 2014, 05:14:59 PM
Okay, so from top left to bottom right, Lucina, of course, Aversa, Emmeryn, Inigo, Mia, Noire, Tiki, Olivia, Gaius, and Cordelia. Hopefully I got those right.
Aaaah... I see...
Looking forward for her release!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Me too, can't wait. She looks awesome!!!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: heavyd88 on January 15, 2014, 05:14:59 PM
Okay, so from top left to bottom right, Lucina, of course, Aversa, Emmeryn, Inigo, Mia, Noire, Tiki Olivia, Gaius, and Cordelia. Hopefully I got those right.
Dark Aura had nailed it on:


:P