It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have an Issue...

Well this is the original wolf Soundbank size in supersawnds language :

A4405
 17A RWSD 57C9E
  1D6 RWSD 4C767

And this is wolf with vegeta sounds (some) implemented:

97F97
  17A RWSD 4B830
  1D6 RWSD 4C767

Well as we can see.. Wolf with vegeta sounds is SMALLER than the original wolf sound bank}

ok, I am going good, but  when I convert Original Wolf to a bnk file, the size is the following:
793 kb..

and the size of the Wolfgueta bnk file  is
2,481 kb..

mm.. This is when I say.. Wtf?

Edit.. Damn I just Fixed It and I Really dont Know How.. lol

This new code set, or at least, I think that's what it is, does it have any new improvements besides just SFX, like THP video usage?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Segtendo on July 27, 2013, 05:41:00 PM
No. It's for SFX only.
Oh, ok. I don't mind if it doesn't, I was just curious. Thanks anyway.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: shadowXtreme on July 27, 2013, 01:52:23 AM
I have an Issue...

Well this is the original wolf Soundbank size in supersawnds language :

A4405
 17A RWSD 57C9E
  1D6 RWSD 4C767

And this is wolf with vegeta sounds (some) implemented:

97F97
  17A RWSD 4B830
  1D6 RWSD 4C767

Well as we can see.. Wolf with vegeta sounds is SMALLER than the original wolf sound bank}

ok, I am going good, but  when I convert Original Wolf to a bnk file, the size is the following:
793 kb..

and the size of the Wolfgueta bnk file  is
2,481 kb..

mm.. This is when I say.. Wtf?

Edit.. Damn I just Fixed It and I Really dont Know How.. lol

Apparently I'm not the only one that happens to. I thought it was just me but sometimes when I compile the sounds into .sawndz or .bnk it makes the file double or triple the size. Just recompiling it usually fixes it for me and that's probably what you did lol
All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

Quote from: xNoobxSaibotx on July 27, 2013, 08:36:26 PM
Apparently I'm not the only one that happens to. I thought it was just me but sometimes when I compile the sounds into .sawndz or .bnk it makes the file double or triple the size. Just recompiling it usually fixes it for me and that's probably what you did lol

yeah that´s right I did that, lol,.. recompiling fixes that issue :P

EDIT AND REQUEST OR SUGESTION :P

Swappable sfx folders would be great alongside FPC 3.5.3 .. :)

Hey InternetExplorer, I ran into a little problem. I'm trying to run the Melee Sound Effect Project Fox, but when I got to the CSS; Fox's Icon was missing and would freeze the game. How exactly do I ADD the RSBE to the File Patch Code? I have a few folks like me that have no idea what we're doing when adding this incredible gift of some incredible fate.

Edit: Disregard the above, I got it working. And also, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU................. :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:



Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 29, 2013, 11:47:32 PM
What would be the point of that?
To make editing sfx easier and faster. You wouldn't have to go and edit your .brsar just export a .bnk.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 30, 2013, 12:13:57 AM
To make editing sfx easier and faster. You wouldn't have to go and edit your .brsar just export a .bnk.
couldn't have said it better myself... :P i mean say you get done with making a .bnk you like it for a while... then you forgot to add something to it... so you go back to the vault to find the hacks you had in that .bnk and one of them have a broken dl D: well what now? (its like a once in a blue moon kind of thing but i'm sure it would just be a handy thing to be able to do) although if it's a pain to make... maybe the work input > desired output in which case i wouldn't want to go through that trouble... :/


Clearly I'm doing something wrong. I tried changing Lucario's and Pit's SFX to Mewtwo and Goku, but it didn't work. No freeze, just no SFX.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 31, 2013, 11:48:28 PM
Clearly I'm doing something wrong. I tried changing Lucario's and Pit's SFX to Mewtwo and Goku, but it didn't work. No freeze, just no SFX.
if u want LC, i can send u mine. well just goku's.. hoping for some1 to change the mewtwo psa i have on mario to use his soundbank..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

so... im having a problem... and not sure what is causing it... here is a video of what the problem is... first few secs will show it...
[Wip] Screamo Announcer

basically just error sounds instead of my sound xD

Post Merge: August 03, 2013, 07:00:26 AM

Also... I asked about bb being able to edit .bnk files sometime... and here is bj's reply...
Quote from: Young Lad on August 03, 2013, 06:49:58 AM
They're just renamed brwsd files with a few extra values to help the geckp code load the file correctly.

Tell InternetExplorer to change his tool to load BRWSD, not bnk which doesn't exist, and then I'll do my part and add support for the extra values at the end.

Naming them .bnk files to fit his tool's name is causing way more confusion than it should. I wont support them if they dont use the right extension.

so... uhh... maybe? depends on what you wanna do i suppose... ;D