Super Smash Bros. All Stars (Teaser: Lucas, Popo & Nana)

Started by Amarythe, July 26, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

My "bubble" mainly surrounded the idea that it isn't possible for me to pull it off, not that it hasn't been done before.

Considering, you know, that I explicitly stated that it has to be possible.
You're bursting Akeno's bubble, not mine. So basically, you've simply reimbursed my bubble.

...Er, in other words, thanks for the info. I could look up this Buu PSA and take some info out of that.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Yeah just take the coding :P

I'm just extremely hyped that I found some awesome models.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 09, 2014, 01:02:41 AM #557 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:06:41 AM by Akeno
Quote from: Amarythe on March 08, 2014, 11:12:48 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but it has to be possible.

I just have to make an animation, make a ("Set Loop Infinite"?) "If Button Press" command, in every "Fall" animation, lead that into its own subaction... Then, provided it doesn't do it automatically, pop an "If Animation Ends" and lead that back into the Fall subaction.

That's the theory, anyway. Things almost never work out right the first time, haha. I really want to incorporate this before release.
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 09, 2014, 12:14:08 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's possible and has been done before.

Specifically, SDoom's Kid Buu PSA ;)
Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 09, 2014, 12:17:26 AM
Why would that burst his bubble when he wants to do it in the first place?
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 09, 2014, 12:18:06 AM
Bubble of it not being done before :P
Quote from: Amarythe on March 09, 2014, 12:29:19 AM
My "bubble" mainly surrounded the idea that it isn't possible for me to pull it off, not that it hasn't been done before.

Considering, you know, that I explicitly stated that it has to be possible.
You're bursting Akeno's bubble, not mine. So basically, you've simply reimbursed my bubble.

...Er, in other words, thanks for the info. I could look up this Buu PSA and take some info out of that.
Lol... Talking alot about bubbles...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 09, 2014, 06:42:00 AM #558 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:48:26 AM by Scout
Quote from: Amarythe on March 08, 2014, 11:12:48 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but it has to be possible.

I just have to make an animation, make a ("Set Loop Infinite"?) "If Button Press" command, in every "Fall" animation, lead that into its own subaction... Then, provided it doesn't do it automatically, pop an "If Animation Ends" and lead that back into the Fall subaction.

That's the theory, anyway. Things almost never work out right the first time, haha. I really want to incorporate this before release.
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 09, 2014, 12:14:08 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's possible and has been done before.

Specifically, SDoom's Kid Buu PSA ;)
Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 09, 2014, 12:17:26 AM
Why would that burst his bubble when he wants to do it in the first place?
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 09, 2014, 12:18:06 AM
Bubble of it not being done before :P
Quote from: Amarythe on March 09, 2014, 12:29:19 AM
My "bubble" mainly surrounded the idea that it isn't possible for me to pull it off, not that it hasn't been done before.

Considering, you know, that I explicitly stated that it has to be possible.
You're bursting Akeno's bubble, not mine. So basically, you've simply reimbursed my bubble.

...Er, in other words, thanks for the info. I could look up this Buu PSA and take some info out of that.
Quote from: Akeno on March 09, 2014, 01:02:41 AM
Lol... Talking alot about bubbles...


All of this is relevant.

Nice one.

Anyway, good luck with that coding there Amarythe. Hope it works out for ya. Seeing Ganon taunt in the air would be awesome. It would also make his normal Up Taunt make a little more sense, since he'll already be floating.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In commemoration of my 10,000 download, I give you...

SSB:AS Ganondorf [41.67%]

That's right kitties. He's here, and he's ready to kick some serious ass. Let's go through all the fancy new features, shall we?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Will you make any Roy vertex editing, to resemble his Binding Blade appareance (like the boots) for your Roy psa?

Quote from: DanteNo on March 11, 2014, 12:59:06 AM
Will you make any Roy vertex editing, to resemble his Binding Blade appareance (like the boots) for your Roy psa?
I have a vertexed Roy in the vault. It's not perfect, though.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles


March 11, 2014, 03:34:16 AM #564 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:17:07 AM by HeavyD88
Ganon looks so [censored]ing awesome. I really like him man. Good job!

EDIT:I decided to remake one of your Ganondorf animations to look a bit cleaner. I remade his CatchWait animation. Here it is. I'll try working on the other Catch related stuff to make it match what I did and send it to you if you want.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only reason the cape is moving is because he's actually using his magical prowess to grab you instead of his own hand. I thought it would look nicer that way. I dunno it's up to you.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

like this thread so im subbing xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My only real complaint is his sword. He has three(plus the extra that WW Ganon has)swords and you gave him the one that isn't technically his...

But that's just my inner Zeldanerd nitpicking. Good work. The flight/hover mechanic is cool but takes time to get used to. I have nothing else to say this time around, great work. Also any plans on his usual ball of evil?

Oh lookie here, Ganondorf got me king for a day.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 11, 2014, 03:34:16 AM
Ganon looks so [censored]ing awesome. I really like him man. Good job!

EDIT:I decided to remake one of your Ganondorf animations to look a bit cleaner. I remade his CatchWait animation. Here it is. I'll try working on the other Catch related stuff to make it match what I did and send it to you if you want.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Niiiiice, thank you thank you. This perfect.

Anything else you can do for this hack would be incredible. Some suggestions:
His new walk is fair, but also fairly shoddy
His Down Smash literally has no transition
His cape attacks (Jab, NAir) look fanatastic in BB, but OK in-game. You know how to manipulate cape physics?
His Run animation needs more definition. It's good, but bland.

Quote from: Lito on March 11, 2014, 07:42:10 PM
My only real complaint is his sword. He has three(plus the extra that WW Ganon has)swords and you gave him the one that isn't technically his...
I've got to give a biiiiiiiiiig fat no on his one. This decision is very easy to explain.
Ganondorf has "four" possible swords, actually.
1. Spaceworld Demo Sword
2. Wind Waker Sword(s)
3. Execution Sword
4. The Dark Master Sword

1. The Spaceworld demo isn't canon, and it's appearance in Melee is negated by the fact that that game also isn't canon. Sword 1 is out.

2. While the Wind Waker swords are in fact his, they are also relatively generic. AND, giving them to him would mean giving every slot on the moveset dual swords, with a dual sword moveset. That's not happenin'.

3. The execution sword from Twilight Princess literally isn't his, so I'm technically entertaining your complain by not including it. He stole it from the sages after escaping execution. It's also somewhat bland.

Spoiler my last point because there's some Skyward Sword end-game info in here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Lito on March 11, 2014, 07:42:10 PM
Also any plans on his usual ball of evil?
I assume you mean his magic attacks?

Of course. The trouble is I have no experience with specials, so I need recruitment for that. Me and BronzeGreekGod are shooting some ideas back and forth right now (evidently he has Special attack experience)

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on March 11, 2014, 11:57:00 PM
Of course. The trouble is I have no experience with specials, so I need recruitment for that. Me and BronzeGreekGod are shooting some ideas back and forth right now (evidently he has Special attack experience)

What ideas do you have for Ganon's specials?

I could help, seeing as I'm just doing some animating. And PSAing doesn't take much time.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 11, 2014, 11:59:55 PM
What ideas do you have for Ganon's specials?

I could help, seeing as I'm just doing some animating. And PSAing doesn't take much time.
Special - Magic ball, of course. 'Xcept if you charge the move, to make it that purple scatter shot magic ball he does.
Side Special - Aughanim thunder magic. Ever played A Link to the Past?
Up Special - Pretty simple Teleportation type move.
Down Special - That thunder-punch ground slam thing from Ocarina of Time.

Special and Down Special have the highest priority right now.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles