SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 16, 2014, 01:40:10 AM

This smiley never ceases to surprise me xD A certain black hedgehog reference
Owell... still watching this thread... Tell me if you need something from me.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

-updated Dl link to Villager.-
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great job you did with him! He's better like that than without his spikes IMO.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 05, 2014, 06:31:55 PM #64 Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:27:04 AM by SonicBrawler
thanks lol

Post Merge: April 06, 2014, 12:27:04 AM

Emo Anti-hero is released
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Added a Poll. please vote.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not both?

1st one for Classic Mode and SSE, the 2nd one for the All-Star Mode.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 03, 2014, 05:07:23 PM
Why not both?

1st one for Classic Mode and SSE, the 2nd one for the All-Star Mode.

i was thinking of doing that, but I want to make Amy's Final Smash the all-star mode one
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 03, 2014, 05:37:04 PM
i was thinking of doing that, but I want to make Amy's Final Smash the all-star mode one
Ah... Well, I voted for the 2nd one... Though I'm sure people will prefer the 1st one... Lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I added a little alt preivew thingy to the Op for amy. i think its easy to tell whats what but i still want it to be a surprise
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looking forward for this.

Though we don't have BrawlEx R.O.B. modules.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Not yet at least
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does she use any of R.O.B.'s Specials?

If not, then she can be ported over Marth when it is finished.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.