Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NoFun on August 13, 2013, 08:51:59 PM
So, Sonic has been released:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33705&Moderated=All

Now I've made something for Meta Knight, hope you guys like it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tell me what you think of it.
Nice! I like how the sword reminds me of the master sword :)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

   Hello people. I know that MaxThunder already stated that he was doing Ness, but perhaps mine can be an alternative.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Damn that metaknight looks awesome !
Speaking of ness, I'm coming with some Lucas progress, tell me what you think:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here is Toon Link, but before I upload it to the vault I need in game pictures, it has a few alternates.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8i911ol8ebdjrw/MirageTL.zip

That metaknight looks great. the same goes for the Earthbound pair.

August 14, 2013, 01:32:52 AM #65 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:00:05 AM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: bbQ~ on August 13, 2013, 11:43:20 PM
Damn that metaknight looks awesome !
Speaking of ness, I'm coming with some Lucas progress, tell me what you think:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





That's a nice Lucas


Post Merge: August 14, 2013, 01:59:59 AM

Toon Link pictures of MANSTA8's Mirage mod

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: NoFun on August 13, 2013, 08:51:59 PM
So, Sonic has been released:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33705&Moderated=All

Now I've made something for Meta Knight, hope you guys like it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tell me what you think of it.


Try making his mask dark black and his gloves to be purple?

Quote from: NoFun on August 13, 2013, 08:51:59 PM
Now I've made something for Meta Knight, hope you guys like it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tell me what you think of it.


This is great, amazing job!

Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 14, 2013, 12:17:41 AM
Here is Toon Link, but before I upload it to the vault I need in game pictures, it has a few alternates.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8i911ol8ebdjrw/MirageTL.zip


Here you go
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hello guys! I'm new to the forums (almost 10 minutes) and I've already started working on fox.
Smashboards sent me. Hope you enjoy.

Quote from: RedGamer on August 14, 2013, 05:02:57 PM
Hello guys! I'm new to the forums (almost 10 minutes) and I've already started working on fox.
Smashboards sent me. Hope you enjoy.

Welcome!


Quote from: RedGamer on August 14, 2013, 05:02:57 PM
Hello guys! I'm new to the forums (almost 10 minutes) and I've already started working on fox.
Smashboards sent me. Hope you enjoy.
We're on Smashboards? Could you please link me if you don't mind.
And I'm glad to hear you're jumping right in!

My apologies.

Smashboards has a custom content forum.
From there I was brought to kc-mm.
From there I found the vibrant character project.
From there I found projects mars, maritime, and minty.
From there I found project mirage.

Ah I see what you're saying now. Glad you found us  :)