ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

If 8 wins, just keep it the way it is.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I think you can close the poll xD things are already clear :B
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: eruptflail on December 07, 2011, 04:24:24 AM
Hi, I'm kinda new to this whole business so pardon me if I'm doing something completely stupid.
Yeah, that just about sums it up. Looking at your number of posts (currently 1) and number of hacks (currently 0), it looks like you made an account just so you could post what should be posted in the "Help" section. and you're the second one I've seen doing this in the past 2 weeks.
I'm not an Admin. I don't have to be to be able to tell you that this is poor forum etiquette and will not be tolerated. If you're gonna ask for help getting something to work, do it in the "Help" section. That goes for all users who got an account just to ask a question.

Wow. I've been gone for a week and things have changed so much in my absence. Which number won the contest? I'll bet it was 8.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on December 07, 2011, 04:54:43 AMIf you're gonna ask for help getting something to work, do it in the "Help" section.

Thanks for the directions, wasn't aware, which was pretty obvious in my post. Thanks though, posted there.

How do you make the names go away on top of the icons for characters? It shows them on mine and it looks ugly -.-
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

asf1nk, i've heard what one of your codes help for a freezing with the classics stages expansion but i dont know which one, nobody wants to tell me, can you? :oshi:




Could you post Goku for blue picture and name??
thanks in advance

requesting kratos aurion nametag and character icon and silver name tag

Quote from: lord_of_D: on December 09, 2011, 02:42:09 AM
asf1nk, i've heard what one of your codes help for a freezing with the classics stages expansion but i dont know which one, nobody wants to tell me, can you? :oshi:






I cant find the sc_selcharacter inside the common5.pac

Quote from: TL123 on December 13, 2011, 09:37:00 PM
I cant find the sc_selcharacter inside the common5.pac
lulz. ur a noob.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Dude, he's new.
Don't say that he sucks <_<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]