ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

 :af2: wow Nice hacks Just a bit of problems but I got there in the end¬ :happy:
[/url]

Quote from: seb1332 on January 18, 2012, 10:12:20 PM
With codes activated for smash bros, i use riivolution for all my codes and such
It's your codes.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tukph6873vbmxkb
That's for Riivo same as the one with everything just without filepatch code.
Skype: ASF1nk



Well hey there ASF1nk  :af:

How goes your progress on this beautiful CSS Project?

...he's gone again.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866


I downloaded the gct in the first post for the alloyless roster hack, followed all the instructions to the letter. The roster doesn't work properly. Wat do.

 >D this might me silly but can I get Custom CSS dark flaming blue on PAL? I have file patch code and others but will it work?
[/url]

Hey can anyone help me i am trying to download this and when i load my game the bottom half of the charaters are un selectable and the characters are everywhere. I use riivolution. Plz someone help!!!

you need the css fix code
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Elietsniper on February 18, 2012, 06:15:40 PM
Hey can anyone help me i am trying to download this and when i load my game the bottom half of the charaters are un selectable and the characters are everywhere. I use riivolution. Plz someone help!!!
This belongs in a help thread.

---

You need the CSS Fix code.

EDIT: Ninja'ed
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on February 18, 2012, 06:36:08 PM
This belongs in a help thread.

---

You need the CSS Fix code.

EDIT: Ninja'ed
I have all of the codes he gave me they dont work

Quote from: ASF1nk on March 12, 2010, 03:09:53 AM
LOL so I'm guessing you all want it. ;D
Sure we do dude! I have one question are the codes (not File patch code) to make the CSS work on PAL? if not are they portable?
[/url]

^ Err , you quoted something that he posted in 2010 =D

And no , the Code does not work for PAL :-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've heard most CSS have been ported to PAL, though I still have yet to find them.
Skype: ASF1nk



Hey ASF1nk. Wanna add this stuff to the OP? Thanks ;)