ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: laughinggee on April 21, 2012, 06:55:09 AM
The character icons on my character selection screen are all scrambled, does anyone know why it's like this?
Read the first page
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: laughinggee on April 21, 2012, 06:55:09 AM
The character icons on my character selection screen are all scrambled, does anyone know why it's like this?
Riivo didn't read the GCT
Make sure you download the correct one from the OP and place it in the correct place according to you XML setup.
Skype: ASF1nk



made theses thingies if anyone wants them
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hey! im new at all of this I tried to follow every step, I installed homebrew, gecko. Then I got the codes, the essential, custom and giga bowser. The custom has already the bug fix so didn't need to worry about that. I exported those three codes to GTC in the sd card with the CSS in private/wii/apps/rsbe/pf/menu2/sc_selcharacter.pac

It worked but it seems that the bug that doesn't let me use the bottom half of my CSS kicked in, why this happened if the GTC of the custom codes I exported in my SD card are there?

anyone please help jaja

Kicked in or didn't kick in?
Are you able to select the bottom icons?
Skype: ASF1nk



No can't, and you warned us about it, but i don't no why it happened. Do I have to export the bug fix to a GTC somehow alone to the codes folder or something I dont know

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 05:06:22 PM

all I know is that I can't use the bottom, like sonic, snake and those stuff

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 07:09:14 PM

jaja forget it already did it but now there is something i have tried a lot and nothing works, I installed the red and black CSS and SSS and when Im about to select the stages it freezes, why is this?

May 10, 2012, 10:11:32 PM #1596 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:12:40 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Agent_10 on May 10, 2012, 03:28:20 PM
No can't, and you warned us about it, but i don't no why it happened. Do I have to export the bug fix to a GTC somehow alone to the codes folder or something I dont know

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 05:06:22 PM

all I know is that I can't use the bottom, like sonic, snake and those stuff

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 07:09:14 PM

jaja forget it already did it but now there is something i have tried a lot and nothing works, I installed the red and black CSS and SSS and when Im about to select the stages it freezes, why is this?
You need to make sure you have the codes for the CSS and SSS.
Even if your SSS isnt over filesize and its freezing, ASF1nk's codes fix that.

thanks!!!

so how can I edit the blue, green, yellow, red alloys?  to put custom csp's and stuff

do i have to create a folder in the private/wii/app/rsbe/fighter?

Post Merge: May 11, 2012, 12:39:49 AM

Beause I just replaced shadow, with the moves and voices and everything with sonic, and obviously i would prefer to replace the alloys :)

Quote from: Agent_10 on May 11, 2012, 12:34:19 AM
thanks!!!

so how can I edit the blue, green, yellow, red alloys?  to put custom csp's and stuff

do i have to create a folder in the private/wii/app/rsbe/fighter?

Post Merge: May 11, 2012, 12:39:49 AM

Beause I just replaced shadow, with the moves and voices and everything with sonic, and obviously i would prefer to replace the alloys :)
You can't.
Atleast not with this CSS.
Idk if he'll find a way with the new one.

Just some more stuff :P And you forgot to add me to the contributers list :P
CSS Icon

Team Emblem Thing

CSS Name


I have some red stuff in my thread but I'll wait until his new CSS to create new icons for it.



Hey, is anyone able to make a Dark Blue CSS icon for Vegeta over Wolf? Or if not, is there one already out there that I can't find? I'd really appreciate it.

Is anyone able to make a CSS for WES and maybe the name too? because i cant find it anywhere and i have him over Snake.PLEASE?

there are request threads for that kind of stuff
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]