ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: Haseyo on May 19, 2012, 04:05:51 AM
Epic icons. Any chance you'll make ones for PSA characters? Like a Dragonball for Vegeta / Goku or the V for Viewtiful Joe? Just curious.

There's already a Dragon ball icon for Goku! I believe it comes in the Goku over Pit pack.
And then naturally you can replace Vegeta's mark with it as well, if you'd like.

Quote from: shellscript on May 19, 2012, 06:11:33 AM
There's already a Dragon ball icon for Goku! I believe it comes in the Goku over Pit pack.
And then naturally you can replace Vegeta's mark with it as well, if you'd like.
Yea but its not in colors.

May 19, 2012, 06:27:02 AM #1622 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:08:17 PM by shellscript
Quote from: -Hero- on May 19, 2012, 06:21:54 AM
Yea but its not in colors.

Yeah, but... I don't think it would be that hard to color it. I just don't think that it's worth asking for a professionally made icon when it's so easy to just open up Paint.NET (or whatever you use) and add some color yourself! Just my opinion, though.

Colouring it would look corny.  Many hacks have icons with them, but you're honestly better off just making new ones.

May 19, 2012, 05:10:33 PM #1624 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:36:44 PM by shellscript
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 19, 2012, 10:53:17 AM
Colouring it would look corny.  Many hacks have icons with them, but you're honestly better off just making new ones.

I think that if you colored a Dragon ball orange, it would look all right. I don't mean like coloring it random colors or anything, so it shouldn't look that corny! Like, let's see.... Let me try to color it and see if it's bad!

Post Merge: May 19, 2012, 05:23:34 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There. Now that doesn't look too bad, does it?

that looks rather appealing
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quote from: shellscript on May 19, 2012, 05:10:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There. Now that doesn't look too bad, does it?
not bad.. could use a shine on it tho xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 19, 2012, 10:04:18 PM #1628 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 10:11:14 PM by shellscript
Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 19, 2012, 06:56:42 PM
not bad.. could use a shine on it tho xP

Hm... I'll get to work, then! ~

Post Merge: May 19, 2012, 10:11:14 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There. You know, you were right - that does look better!  :)

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 18, 2012, 10:45:52 PM
Which one did you download? Custom or Original position?

I downloaded the Custom. I also have a few custom CSPs, but that shouldn't inter fear with the other characters.

ASF1nk, is there a code to remove the names from the CSS icons without having to use your codes? Just one code that removes the CSS Icon names?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 25, 2012, 01:02:20 AM
ASF1nk, is there a code to remove the names from the CSS icons without having to use your codes? Just one code that removes the CSS Icon names?

An answer from my request thread:
Quote from: ASF1nk on March 20, 2012, 04:13:42 PM
I've answered this way too many times. Just edit the animation of sc_selcharfaceI, you can use the model previewer and just either move it off screen or shrink it invisible.
I would do the same with faceH and faceG.

You can do it through texturing as well, but you have to edit the Materials and it's more complicated.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM




Because f*** cropped CSPs >:/



And because a still image wont do this justice. ;o

Needless to say this looks better in game and it's still a work in progress.
Skype: ASF1nk



That is the most awesome thing I have ever seen, Ever