ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Thanks!! thats exactly what was missing! where can I get the GTC?

and when I download it...

it should be private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/  ?

Quote from: ASF1nk on March 22, 2010, 05:11:40 AM
Don't bother a clean one wont work luckily I already fixed that, now I'm having trouble with the stupid ready animation. <.<

Anyways, about the wi-fi waiting room song, I'm guessing ur using my GCT, well the codes I posted there are exactly what I have in the GCT expect the CSS music code (Wi-Fi wiaitng room) so I'm guessing you all know how to make your own GCTs  if not google it or something.

you can always use codemanger....
[/url]

Quote from: Agent_10 on June 05, 2012, 05:10:01 PM
Thanks!! thats exactly what was missing! where can I get the GTC?

and when I download it...

it should be private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/  ?
Yeah its in the OP of this thread. Its in the codes section and yeah you put it in pf.



Quote from: M1ke2 on June 07, 2012, 07:17:47 AMWhere can I get this? Te lo djie =P
If you're talking about the CSS, you have to wait more. He's still working on it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: M1ke2 on June 07, 2012, 07:17:47 AM
Where can I get this? Te lo djie =P
This is incredible. Were you testing this with P:M? That is even more awesome.

Also, does that use the Marth over Alloys code?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Yes! I hope it works with P:M and I want that Roy slot.

Marth is over Marth and Roy is over Roy.
Like Roy has his folder and everything.
And it works on P:M if both players have it.
<_<
>_>
<_<
>_>
This was only to prove Wolfy wrong, he said I couldn't do it... :notimp:
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on June 07, 2012, 04:37:25 PM
Marth is over Marth and Roy is over Roy.
Like Roy has his folder and everything.
And it works on P:M if both players have it.
<_<
>_>
<_<
>_>
This was only to prove Wolfy wrong, he said I couldn't do it... :notimp:
No wonder the projectm.xml had pf/fighter/roy

I am waiting for this CSS w/ codes...

O...o my...you actually added a new character? Like, NOTHING got replaced at all?
Will any models/textures be able to overwrite him, like say...Axel?



Quote from: ASF1nk on June 07, 2012, 04:37:25 PM
Marth is over Marth and Roy is over Roy.
Like Roy has his folder and everything.
And it works on P:M if both players have it.
<_<
>_>
<_<
>_>
This was only to prove Wolfy wrong, he said I couldn't do it... :notimp:
Oh. I had suspected P:M had this working after doing a little detective work. Time to get cracking on my Roy project again

Well consider me to never mention this again if it wasn't supposed to be known yet.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Haseyo on June 07, 2012, 04:51:56 PM
O...o my...you actually added a new character? Like, NOTHING got replaced at all?
Will any models/textures be able to overwrite him, like say...Axel?
Hehe, you must really love Axel ;D

But anyways, there IS a way for project:M to use any custom stuff in P:M (Thanks to SmashClash who told me how)

But a seperate folder for Roy is just beast.

Quote from: -Hero- on June 07, 2012, 05:29:20 PM
Hehe, you must really love Axel ;D

But anyways, there IS a way for project:M to use any custom stuff in P:M (Thanks to SmashClash who told me how)

But a seperate folder for Roy is just beast.
Speaking of which we are going to have to add a seperate folder directory in our BeyondYou.XML for Roy