BabyLuigiOnFire's "I model import when I feel like it" model import land

Started by BabyLuigiOnFire, August 20, 2013, 05:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I feel like making another Koopaling hack. The problem is which one should I do next?

Wendy O. Koopa
8 (53.3%)
Larry Koopa
3 (20%)
Iggy Koopa
3 (20%)
Revamp an older one (please specify)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

sweet!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SwingSet on August 21, 2013, 11:03:08 PM
BabyLuigi, you're on fire. :srs:

Oh shi-



Quote from: Rage83 on August 21, 2013, 11:21:11 PM
hey BabyLuigi, do you mind if I make cBliss recolors for the new version of Young Link?

Dark, Sepia, Purple, and Yellow to be specific.

Go right ahead :)

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 21, 2013, 11:31:33 PM
sweet!

You're welcome :)

Hey, sis (BabyLuigiOnFire is my twin sister), I feel like doing another model import. Would it be a good idea if we did another Koopaling?

You don't normally do topics like these. What are you planning to do now...?


You can try re-doing Lemmy Koopa. His lighting needs to be fixed (now that the newer version of BrawlBox automatically adds shaders) and you can make his model fit over Squirtle's bones.

As for a future hack, I want to do a Koopaling that hasn't been done before. Which is why I asked that in a poll.

The sole reason I made this topic is for feedback and my plans (it just happened that I model imported a character without knowing someone else was about to do it)

both of you are twins? I felt you two were similar or connected for some reason

^^Oh, and I can improve on the rig. I remember some jiggedly jaggedly points here and there.

Would it be a good idea to merge my stuff and your stuff into one topic? I don't see the point of separate topics if we have access to the same things and all.

^We are twin sisters. Maybe it's our names doing it or maybe the way we speak or maybe how we upload similar things to the Vault. Either way, OnFire is probably more "well-known" than me because I don't go here too often.


Quote from: Kyouma on August 22, 2013, 12:12:15 AM
both of you are twins? I felt you two were similar or connected for some reason

If a mod checked, LeftyGreenMario is actually an alt account of mine but yeah Lefty is really not an alt but a twin. Which still counts as a clone.

Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 22, 2013, 12:14:15 AM
^^Oh, and I can improve on the rig. I remember some jiggedly jaggedly points here and there.

Would it be a good idea to merge my stuff and your stuff into one topic? I don't see the point of separate topics if we have access to the same things and all.

Yeah I already told you what you can do.

Good idea to merge our stuff. We are after all natural clones. Feel free to modify my OP under my name.


No I'm not. This is YOUR idea and I accept it and only YOU know how you would like YOUR section of the OP organized.

Once I get access to your account, that is.

We also share MediaFire accounts as well, which is more the reason to merge my stuff with yours.


I finished Young Link's recolors!

They ended up being Special Green, Yellow, Purple, and Sepia in that order.

The 'Special Green" has extra thing done to it to make it look different from the default.
Specifically a black strap, and some extra things are changed to green. It's also brighter than the default.


Lemmy Koopa


Compare with



I just submitted Lemmy Koopa. This time, the lighting and the rig should be better. I also twisted his ponytail a bit to have a less stiff pose. I had some trouble, however, fitting his model into Squirtle's bones.

I will be redoing Penguin Mario as well, so I can fix the lighting and improve the rig. Wendy Koopa will be coming shortly.



Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 23, 2013, 04:26:58 AM
Lemmy Koopa


Compare with



I just submitted Lemmy Koopa. This time, the lighting and the rig should be better. I also twisted his ponytail a bit to have a less stiff pose. I had some trouble, however, fitting his model into Squirtle's bones.

I will be redoing Penguin Mario as well, so I can fix the lighting and improve the rig. Wendy Koopa will be coming shortly.
This is beautiful.  :D  I can't wait for anymore upcoming Koopaling hacks!  (I'd like to help out with some recolors, plus a vertex hack for Iggy, to make him look more like the old Iggy.)