OVER 900! CSPs!!!

Started by Lockstin, March 14, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 18, 2010, 05:24:23 AM #30 Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:25:40 AM by Vishkugeta
*sees Gash Bell, Yusuke, Sanji, Timmy, Lelouch and Nappa*

:af:

Nice CSPs. :P

wait what, weregarurumon?   where can i find this hack.


Awesome job on these, saves me from having to explain random textures to people. xD

(n_n) thats the point! you got it! also it looks cool to have actual pictures of characters on a fighting game together, mor me, seeing Lelouche, Edward, Sora and Master cheif fighting against eatchother is really cool!


April 22, 2010, 11:36:40 PM #36 Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 01:14:12 AM by FinalxHeaven
Quote from: Lockstin on April 18, 2010, 05:17:19 AM
Pickey FinalxHeaven is pickey, lol yeh i did it for you, its in their somewhere... the last of your requests? awww, the more the marrier!

Alright. Well I just said that because I didn't have anymore in mind to request. I guess I can be a little picky. If you don't mind the picky though, I do have more requests.

Can you do this version of Cloud? I know you have one, but he's kind of off to the side, and I want more of the body in the middle. Like so: http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/FinaIxHeaven/Cloud.jpg

Also, great job on the same character CSP. It looks great! Except...-- Just kidding. All your CSPs make me go  :happy: . Keep up the great work and the random CSPs. There's some I can see myself using in the future.

Edit: While I'm at it, I'm going to add this version of Shanoa: http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/FinaIxHeaven/Shanoa_1.jpg


A CSP for Fayt from Star Ocean  would be awesome.

One in this pose would be fine, or you're welcome to find one on your own. Thanks. :D

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/so3/art-002.jpg

do all of those have textures?  I have never seen a beast texture...or Mythbusters...

Mythbusters are out there, for Lucas and Ness, but I forget where they are. Also, thank you for the Fayt CSP, I appreciate it.

no prob, and yes, i only make csps for character that are out there, somewhere. anyway... more requests? ive run out if ideas... for now


It's been a few days so the double is fine. XD

Thanks for Sasuke, but I actually meant the Shippuden one since that's what the vertex hack was. Hope I don't sound picky. o_o


May 04, 2010, 11:13:47 PM #44 Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 09:04:40 PM by Lockstin
i dont mind people being pickey, it means more portraits for my post. oh, and if enough people want me to, i can sort theese.