OVER 900! CSPs!!!

Started by Lockstin, March 14, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Where is that Joker lucas one i cant find it anywhere...
check out my idea page for character PSAs and textures
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7831.msg82451#msg82451

Quote from: Lockstin on May 04, 2010, 11:13:47 PM
i dont mind people being pickey, it means for portraits for my post. oh, and if enough people want me to, i can sort theese.

And here I was feeling bad for being picky. Well I'm grateful for it either way. Also I didn't thank you yet for doing the recent CSPs I asked for. So thanks a lot. This is my favorite CSP thread.

Sorting would be nice.. but I don't know how you would sort all these different CSPs.

Anyone know where to get the Beast (X-men) texture, or even who it is on?

@Tesore: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/ClassicJoker.rar  is that what you are referring to?


Quote from: amount18 on May 05, 2010, 03:56:28 AM
Anyone know where to get the Beast (X-men) texture, or even who it is on?

@Tesore: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/ClassicJoker.rar  is that what you are referring to?
Thanks Amount ive been trying to find it forever
check out my idea page for character PSAs and textures
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7831.msg82451#msg82451

Well, after a long days work, ive sorted through it, if something is in the wrong place, let me know, also if i have more than one texture from the same thing in an "other" section, let me know. thank you, also more portraits!




May 09, 2010, 07:24:28 PM #54 Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 07:28:52 PM by Hyper Wave Kusanagi


Gintoki is from Gintama. NOT BLEACH.



This is Saki from Arcana Heart. She's not from King of Fighters.


egad! dont be mad! ive never watched bleach, and he just looked like he may of been from it. as for saki, honest mistake, i have no idea who she is. ill ifx it now


I just wanted to say I am in AWE of how much time and effort you must have put into this. Kudos to you. I stroll onto here every now and then when I'm to lazy to download a render to make a CSP, butnow that its all organized everything is even better!

*uses Edgeworth CSP*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lockstin! My favorite CSP-maker! I have another request for you.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/FinaIxHeaven/Athena.jpg

Also, just an idea for organization, you could put your CSPs in spoilers, so that way it'll be easier to scroll through categories.