Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

More progress, now it works over Port Town. The only 'issue' I find when playing it is that Port Town sometimes ignores a stopping spot, and continues the way. So, Mute City does that same thing, it sometimes won't stop on some of the spots. Also, theres one less spot to stop in Mute City, I will have to make it stop twice in a place, or make it stop between the final of the stage and the beginning, for example. Not a big deal, the deal will be animating the cars properly. They're already there, and I'm sure their ways are editable. It will use some work, but I guess this will be great once made.

So, there will be a no-cars and no-damage version over FD and others, and a special version for Port Town with damage and cars.

It's being interesting xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

The best news I've heard all day.

I'll probably get the version without the cars actually hitting you since, well, you know, I play competitively with my friends.

I do applaud you for making it work over Port Town Aerodrive though!

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 29, 2012, 11:25:03 PM
More progress, now it works over Port Town. The only 'issue' I find when playing it is that Port Town sometimes ignores a stopping spot, and continues the way. So, Mute City does that same thing, it sometimes won't stop on some of the spots. Also, theres one less spot to stop in Mute City, I will have to make it stop twice in a place, or make it stop between the final of the stage and the beginning, for example. Not a big deal, the deal will be animating the cars properly. They're already there, and I'm sure their ways are editable. It will use some work, but I guess this will be great once made.

So, there will be a no-cars and no-damage version over FD and others, and a special version for Port Town with damage and cars.

It's being interesting xD


Looking forward to the version over Port Town with the cars of course!!!

As always, you're doing an awesome job, Mewtwo!

I've been following your work for a while now, and noticing all the effort you put into your stages. Just wanted to say that it really does show, and they are very polished and well-done. Looks like Mute City will be no different! (I look forward to grabbing both versions, by the way)

Even though I'm a beginner at making stages, and will never be as good as you, you're part of the reason I'm here. So thanks!

Can't wait to see more.

Thanks kafeix ;)

Progress report: No progress xD.

I've had to do some things the last days and I've not been able to get into my computer in the last 2-3 days. Now I'm back home and will get back to Mute City on wednesday hopefully. Now I gotta prepare some exam for tomorrow...

When I'm able to show it working over Port Town, I'll make a new video :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Cars in Mute City. Work in progress.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 09, 2012, 12:00:40 AM
Cars in Mute City. Work in progress.



I love you. So much.

Hell [censored]ing yeaaaa.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 09, 2012, 12:00:40 AM
Cars in Mute City. Work in progress.


o_o  lovely! do they cause damage tho? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: DSX8 on September 09, 2012, 12:32:12 AM
o_o  lovely! do they cause damage tho? o.o

Yes, they cause damage. I have to animate all of them and stuff, but they're gonna work nicely :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial