Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Stages look great! I love your melee stages!

Is the background on your final destination part of the melee FD background? Can't wait to see what it looks like in action. The current background in Project M looks terrible and could certainly use some of your magic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2012, 04:50:14 AM
I don't like happy places and [censored] like that.

I see this like, i dont like happy stages, because i like serious stages which make more interesting the matches.

Or you just hate the happy things.   :>.>:

But yeah cant wait for Mute City, and FD and more specially for a new MKWii hack.

Hope your next MKWii hack vid you got trapped into that cloud annoying item :P

Quote from: Anivernage on November 05, 2012, 06:07:17 AM
I see this like, i dont like happy stages, because i like serious stages which make more interesting the matches.

Or you just hate the happy things.   :>.>:

But yeah cant wait for Mute City, and FD and more specially for a new MKWii hack.

Hope your next MKWii hack vid you got trapped into that cloud annoying item :P

The first one for sure. I also think everything during nighttime makes everything sexier. Sunset works too.

If that doesn't make sense to you or anyone, what a shame.

November 05, 2012, 07:01:49 AM #6603 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:14:27 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 05, 2012, 06:53:09 AM
The first one for sure. I also think everything during nighttime makes everything sexier. Sunset works too.

If that doesn't make sense to you or anyone, what a shame.
It makes sense to me, just needed to be sure if i thought right :P
For me, sexier is sunset. For stages or DKCR's sunset levels.

Quote from: DSX8 on November 02, 2012, 03:39:54 AM
awesome o_o

also mewtwo... how would u like to help with PokeFloats after these other melee stages? (also with fixing the issue's with brinstar depths lol).. its like half animated atm, its up to snorlax

Sure, you know I like melee stages xD

After these are done, I'll work on them, hope to be able to. My free time is gonna be reducted even more in the near future, so I better be quick  :-\

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2012, 04:50:14 AM

I'm just patiently waiting for your beautiful Mute City, and even more for that special version we were talking about.

I was actually wondering, did you plan on making a custom platform area, like you did with Ganondorf's Castle?

Or do you plan on just grabbing a random part of Mute City?

Either way, it should blend in with the stage, and I have a high feeling that it will, looking at your past projects and all.

Don't know, I suppose it would be custom, with textures from the stage itself. We'll see when the time comes  :kdance:

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 01:51:01 AM
mewtwo2000 i was just testing your amazing 64/melee stage pack and its amazing i love all the stages just wondering will you ever add background with all the pokes flying and the 2d spirites of the pokes coming out of the door even tough they wont harm anyone?

Yeah, that's my plan since I started the stage like 2 years ago. I guess I've never updated it, except for the stadium compatibility and screen. When I update it again, I'll include those butterfrees and pidgeys in the background, and maybe some pokemon inside the door. I may try some version with damaging pokemon, but we'll see about that when I get into it.

Quote from: moleman915 on November 05, 2012, 05:42:22 AM
Stages look great! I love your melee stages!

Is the background on your final destination part of the melee FD background? Can't wait to see what it looks like in action. The current background in Project M looks terrible and could certainly use some of your magic.

It's a cool retexture of the Brawl background I've made to go with Project M. The old one will be gone for 2.5, that's a fact. And with the new platform, I can assure it now looks fantastic  :kdance:

Video showing the Yoshi stage:

[SSBB hack] - Yoshi's Story (Melee)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

great safron city is my favorite stage ever in all 3 smashbros xD so many hours me and my pals playing there trying to throw the oponent inside the building xD

Also yoshi island is looking good  may i ask what ivisaur psa are you using? i liked that chargable solar beam xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 05, 2012, 05:44:29 PM
great safron city is my favorite stage ever in all 3 smashbros xD so many hours me and my pals playing there trying to throw the oponent inside the building xD

Also yoshi island is looking good  may i ask what ivisaur psa are you using? i liked that chargable solar beam xD

Project M, the Ivysaur and Squirtle in the video aren't public yet. They will be soon, though.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 05, 2012, 05:37:49 PMSure, you know I like melee stages xD After these are done, I'll work on them, hope to be able to. My free time is gonna be reducted even more in the near future, so I better be quick  :-\
hah awesome then.. cant wait to work with u once again :vyse:

i might go ahead and revamp Great Bay with animations and stuff... not sure if ill re-add tingle tho xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 05, 2012, 05:53:58 PM
Project M, the Ivysaur and Squirtle in the video aren't public yet. They will be soon, though.
that solarbeam is epic i should know it inst on the vault since i never saw anyhting that awnsome xD guess i will have to wait for PM next release :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 05, 2012, 07:54:46 PM
Well, it's not a PSA as such.  It's Project:M Ivysaur: http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-5402.html

Same with Squirtle:
http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-5534.html
i will just use the pac file xD i just want to be able to do solarbeam and seedbomb i dont care if i lose speed or some techs :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You haven't give up on the Gruntilda Tower have you?

Yoshi Story is looking great  :)

By any chance do plan on making more skins? Like how you made Luigi's Mansion for Dracula's Castle. I'm not requesting or anything. Just wondering.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 06, 2012, 09:01:39 AM #6614 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 09:05:30 AM by Allav866
Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on November 06, 2012, 03:01:05 AM
You haven't give up on the Gruntilda Tower have you?
^This. I'm still anxious to see how progress on the Fire Temple is going, and Peach's Castle looked perfect when you first showed it, you just wanted to make different versions of it. Dont get me wrong, I want the Melee stages, and I understand Project M stuff is important, especially when PMBR is trying to get Demo 2.5 finished.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866