Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2012, 01:27:17 AM
What about some comparing?

Current Fourside (in brawlvault, projectm, etc)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Fourside (the one only I have right now)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm in love with you.

Quote from: br3compactor on November 12, 2012, 01:40:22 AM


lol

I'm in love with you as well.

Want more?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

guess the helicopter is the only thing remaining to animate xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just gotta do the helicopter now i see :P

also... how the hell were u able to save the color nodes from the melee stage? :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 13, 2012, 08:02:17 PM
just gotta do the helicopter now i see :P

also... how the hell were u able to save the color nodes from the melee stage? :srs:

I didn't, if you see the previous video/pictures, the color nodes weren't done yet. And they are still unfinished.

I'm making them vertex by vertex  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 13, 2012, 08:10:46 PM
I didn't, if you see the previous video/pictures, the color nodes weren't done yet. And they are still unfinished.

I'm making them vertex by vertex  :kdance:
ah ok, doing a good job there :P

better than what i could do with... even tho im still doing it for peach's castle xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 13, 2012, 01:01:42 PM
Want more?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Was the UFO always that close to the building? :/
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey Mewtwo2000, are you gonna fix that teleport glitch when the UFO dissapears for Fourside?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Neat, Mewtwo!

Will it have those variations of it as the first one you did?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So much love for you Mewtwo!

If I were a girl I'd sleep with you!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 13, 2012, 01:01:42 PM
Want more?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Now that is the Fourside I remember!

2 things for Fourside:
GIMME NAO!
&
Me gusta...
Well done Mewtwo2000.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2012, 01:27:17 AM
What about some comparing?

Current Fourside (in brawlvault, projectm, etc)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Fourside (the one only I have right now)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I will celebrate, if you get its fancy original lightings back from Melee:






Then, you'll sure celebrate. The fancy lighting is half done already :P

New and probably last preview video:

http://youtu.be/TWfMALp8W5c

I'm personally loving it

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Srsly?  That means it'll be released soon right? :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U