Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: joke. on February 03, 2013, 01:59:08 AM
so...
is it possible to have THIS second battle, working with the three stages together?

like, have the first stage, no gimmick at all, second stage, tilts a couple of times and lava, and last one, having the stage shrink due to the star shape, and loop back to the first one

I don't believe this will work. For the lava to work, the stage has to be over Norfair. Unless he plans on putting all 3 on there and editing the STDT Data, then it might be possible!

The lighting detail in all your stages is really impressing.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Offtopic: Seems like the forum doesn't tell who's aging anymore...

Well, 04/02/85 -> Mewtwo2000 is born

Just telling xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 04, 2013, 01:50:23 PM
Offtopic: Seems like the forum doesn't tell who's aging anymore...

Well, 04/02/85 -> Mewtwo2000 is born

Just telling xD

waitwut... huh?

edit: felicidades!


Happy birthday Mewtwo2000! Hope it's a good one for you.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

February 04, 2013, 08:59:16 PM #6921 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:00:15 PM by Sky Grounder
Feliz cumpleaños Mewtwo! My Spanish sucks, in case that was wrong xD
Wow, I never imagined you were 10 years older than me o.O
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I couldn't decide if I should pester you, or make an in-game image of me wishing you a happy birthday, so I compromised.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just kidding about the pestering part. I just wanted to make this. I have way too much free time.  :(
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866


Happy birthday. I shall build you a cake made out of stage  :kdance:

Happy birthday, Mewtwo2000!
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Happy birthday, señor Mewtwo!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Feliz Cumpleaños Genial Mewtwo2000! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Happy Birthday Mewtwo! ^^

Just change the 6 to a 4 and we will be all set. :D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Allav866 on February 04, 2013, 09:12:46 PM
I couldn't decide if I should pester you, or make an in-game image of me wishing you a happy birthday, so I compromised.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just kidding about the pestering part. I just wanted to make this. I have way too much free time.  :(

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]