Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Ha, one of Jigglypuff's slaps synced to the music.

Nice going. If I remember, aren't there a few rocks to the side? If there are, I know you'll definitely add them.

Keep going Mewtwo ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, they're there, but they're too near to the wall, so they're not supposed to be shown when playing. Anyway, they will be there when the stage is finished, and you're able to land on one of them. The stage is a replica, so the main thing will be pretty accurate, and only the parts really far away from the action, like the door to mumbo's mountain, or the note door, won't be recreated.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 13, 2011, 08:44:40 PM
I guess I spend too many hours, that's the thing xD

Thanks for your words, I hope the stage is good enough to make you enjoy. Also, you've noticed the green rock to be part of the gameplay with just a bad aerial picture, nice on =P

And same to Grunty's picture, I didn't guess anybody would be able to notice the change with just a few preview pictures O.o

By the way, I've just recorded the first video. The stage isn't finished yet, but it's complete enough to look like finished. Only a few black zones appear sometimes when the camera is zoomed out, or too low.

I'm gonna upload the video in a few moments, will post it here when done :P

EDIT: Done xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhx9yifUaoU
Saw that video on Youtube ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 13, 2011, 09:35:30 PM
only the parts really far away from the action, like the door to mumbo's mountain, or the note door, won't be recreated.

Awww...Still this is going to be an awesome stage.

By the way, did you get the PM I sent you yesterday?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Oh, yeah, I forgot to answer. I've not taken them from the mail yet, I've been too concentrated in my own things and I've forgotten everything else ^^U

I'll try to check it tomorrow, sorry about the inconveniences >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 13, 2011, 10:13:55 PM
Oh, yeah, I forgot to answer. I've not taken them from the mail yet, I've been too concentrated in my own things and I've forgotten everything else ^^U

I'll try to check it tomorrow, sorry about the inconveniences >.<

That's ok. If I were you, I'd want to focus on my own projects too.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


You're sure making it damn hard for me to ignore updating my grunty vertexture. I'll resume after next week when I'm done school.

V. 1.00


Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 14, 2011, 01:03:38 AM
I'd tap THAT son of a witch.

lol at "0_0" in the link
I thought it was kinda funny too :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No big progress made today, I'm just leaving a new picture



More tomorrow, maybe O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

xD

not one word
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I don't see anything ne- *shot*

Looking better everyday I see it ^^
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on April 13, 2011, 10:36:35 PM
You're sure making it damn hard for me to ignore updating my grunty vertexture. I'll resume after next week when I'm done school.

I remember seeing that a while back... I'm happy to hear you'll be working on it again soon!

Oh, and Mewtwo2000, Awesome job so far!

That video of Gruntilda's Lair just how perfect and accurate all your hacks are.

*claps*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 16, 2011, 02:15:27 AM
That video of Gruntilda's Lair just how perfect and accurate all your hacks are.

*claps*

^ this

seriously dude if i was new to brawl hacking i would think that was imported straight from banjo - kazooie. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.