Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

April 16, 2011, 08:06:27 PM #3645 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 08:07:21 PM by SmashClash
So it's released. :D Oh wait, that's just the .brstm. :af:
Good job, Mewtwo. I'll always appreciate you no matter what .mdl0 conversion program comes out. ;)

Mewtwo2000, are you making the whole place, like adding the witches room and mumbo's mountain chamber?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 16, 2011, 07:48:42 PM
Both, of course. And maybe some one more.

Mewtwo, how about join all two or three angle cameras? The stage can rotate in 1 minute or some seconds to a different angle.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Quote from: Sorceress on April 16, 2011, 09:31:00 PM
Mewtwo2000, are you making the whole place, like adding the witches room and mumbo's mountain chamber?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 13, 2011, 09:35:30 PM
only the parts really far away from the action, like the door to mumbo's mountain, or the note door, won't be recreated.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Thanks, PAVGN
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


oh mewtwo... do u kno which srt0 file i can use for.... flames/fire?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah no point on doing things that aren't gonna be seen on the camera limits. Not even Nintendo does it, so why should we?

On another note, Mewtwo, don't stop with your quick stage making lol at all.

Out of the rest of your Banjo Kazooie stages you plan to make on the near future, I look forward to Gruntilda's Tower Top the most.

The song that plays there it's too epic and all that.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 16, 2011, 11:22:25 PM
Yeah no point on doing things that aren't gonna be seen on the camera limits. Not even Nintendo does it, so why should we?

Nintendo actually zigzags back and forth between this. If you use the unrestricted camera in the SubSpace Emissary Halberd Exterior for example, you can see they only rendered what you would normally see.

But If you use the unrestricted camera in the outdoors Castle Siege stage, you'll see they rendered a whole area around where you fight.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on April 16, 2011, 11:39:47 PM
Nintendo actually zigzags back and forth between this. If you use the unrestricted camera in the SubSpace Emissary Halberd Exterior for example, you can see they only rendered what you would normally see.

But If you use the unrestricted camera in the outdoors Castle Siege stage, you'll see they rendered a whole area around where you fight.

True. For example, they did the whole model for Green hill Zone, yet the area where you fight it's so small compared to the whole thing.

Another one like you mentioned, Castle Siege. I know that one for a fact doesn't have the back models to it, I guess you can say, only what you see. I realized that when making Osohe Castle. I believe Shadow Moses Island is like that as well, I guess it depended on their moods and lazyness ;o

Mewtwo, have you had a chance to do what we talked about on PMs?

April 17, 2011, 12:52:25 AM #3655 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:55:21 AM by Mewtwo2000
Ugh, no >.<

I will try to do it tomorrow. If I can't get the chance, then I will be doing it another day... I've an exam, and I'm getting some no-hacking days...

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on April 16, 2011, 10:09:12 PM
oh mewtwo... do u kno which srt0 file i can use for.... flames/fire?

Don't know, it depends on the flames texture and how's it made. It would be cool to find where the fire in mushroomy kingdom underground is defined and get it from there...

You can always use VIS0 animations with many different fires to get the effect of a moving fire...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

But please do that scenedata first! lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 17, 2011, 12:52:25 AM
Ugh, no >.<

I will try to do it tomorrow. If I can't get the chance, then I will be doing it another day... I've an exam, and I'm getting some no-hacking days...

It's alright man, no problem. If you got to study first, I completely understand. I also know that you're working on Gruntilda's Lair, and Peach's Castle 64, so do it when you get a chance.

Just making sure you didn't forget about it ;)

Oh well, I've used some time and I've made it (I guess).

I've added a new version of FD64 in its mediafire folder, called STGFINAL64_BRAWLUNIVERSE.pac

If you copy the modeldata[1] to your stage, you should get it working. I've added it to FD64 because I've liked the result.

This is how the stage looks during all the match:



Hope this was what you wanted ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

April 17, 2011, 11:41:30 AM #3659 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:42:31 AM by ItalianStallion
Damn right when I'm about to go to sleep at 7:40 AM, you post such a sexy update lol

This is just what I needed man, thank you so much.

Of course, I tested in game and just jaw dropped at how beautiful it looked man. Nice thinking for putting it on FD 64 man.

Only thing is, when the match ends, the clouds start blinking real fast.

I will keep that promise that I made over PM and you will not be disappointed!

Thanks again ;)