Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


I'm uploading a video showing that version right now. This one is now finished too. Well, I still need to place the pokemon trainers, but that's quick to do.

I'll post here the video in a few minutes.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 12, 2011, 01:15:56 AM
I'm uploading a video showing that version right now. This one is now finished too. Well, I still need to place the pokemon trainers, but that's quick to do.

I'll post here the video in a few minutes.
Sounds like a plan, Mewtwo2000 ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 12, 2011, 01:15:56 AM
I'm uploading a video showing that version right now. This one is now finished too. Well, I still need to place the pokemon trainers, but that's quick to do.

I'll post here the video in a few minutes.
Nice! Can't wait for it!

*Is on edge of seat*
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


It's beautiful...but soooo big.  I await the flying/touring version (if you are still planning to make it).


Quote from: amount18 on June 12, 2011, 01:49:17 AM
It's beautiful...but soooo big.  I await the flying/touring version (if you are still planning to make it).

Sure, I will. I'm now decided to make it. I only hope to be able to do it well ^^U xD

Quote from: Sorceress on June 12, 2011, 01:49:32 AM
Your awesome Mewtwo2000, the stage is awesome ^^

Thanks ^^
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow this area is really huge! oO
When you went to the right I just felt like you were playing Super Mario 64. xD

Is that Stadium's Mewtwo?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on June 12, 2011, 01:53:03 AM
Wow this area is really huge! oO
When you went to the right I just felt like you were playing Super Mario 64. xD

xD

Quote from: br3compactor on June 12, 2011, 01:59:48 AM
Is that Stadium's Mewtwo?

Yes, it is. I made this picture some years ago, and already had it in a small signature I have in smashboards. I've decided to replace my previous avatar with it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That's cool. Stadium's look for Mewtwo > any other IMO.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on June 12, 2011, 02:13:06 AM
That's cool. Stadium's look for Mewtwo > any other IMO.

Sent u a pm br3 :P

Mewtwo, you keep making these badass stages :af2:
Ne, do you think you could make an Adok stage? It's the place you fight Nitros in Bomberman Hero (And if I'm correct any other game with nitros in it)

More amazing than words. I still can't believe how perfectly well you made this look, you put us all other stage makers in shame sir.

I hope you continue making more Nintendo 64 stages, you're great at them.

I was iffy about getting Peach's castle because of how big it is, but it's so beautiful I can't resist! Thank god for Dant's alt stage loader!