Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2011, 02:27:13 AM
Yep. I'm going to pick one, too.


EDIT: Mewtwo, I have two last requests in versions since you expanded your Peach's Castle.
The two longest.
Top=Right down the entire middle of the stage.
Bottom=Most interesting of the four corners...corner to corner.

that is insanely long man! O_O
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Lol for me .rel FD stages work on smashville, but certain stages only come on at night :/
Why is Delphino not in the poll, it is the only stage with a sm64 song originally in it anyway.


would u add to ur future projects the melee stage: POKEFLOATS!!!!!?????
that would be awesome, i just saw a portrait of it somewhere and i had one of those nostalgia moments... xD

Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2011, 02:27:13 AMYep. I'm going to pick one, too. EDIT: Mewtwo, I have two last requests in versions since you expanded your Peach's Castle. The two longest. Top=Right down the entire middle of the stage. Bottom=Most interesting of the four corners...corner to corner.
i think it will be too big of a stage
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2011, 02:19:57 AM
I'm almost positive it will freeze if you put each for Smashville.

How do you know?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Well, if he based them all off of the same stage, most likely Final Destination, and you have an original FD rel to work over SmashVille, and you have all 5 slots with this Peach's Castle hack, I don't see why it would freeze.

Then again I'm not sure, since i've never really messed with rels over SmashVille.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 24, 2011, 09:34:03 PMWell, if he based them all off of the same stage, most likely Final Destination, and you have an original FD rel to work over SmashVille, and you have all 5 slots with this Peach's Castle hack, I don't see why it would freeze. Then again I'm not sure, since i've never really messed with rels over SmashVille.

Well, if it does work, I'll be sure to use it.


Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2011, 02:27:13 AM
Yep. I'm going to pick one, too.


EDIT: Mewtwo, I have two last requests in versions since you expanded your Peach's Castle.
The two longest.
Top=Right down the entire middle of the stage.
Bottom=Most interesting of the four corners...corner to corner.

I like these ideas

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Agent P on June 25, 2011, 02:39:56 PM
I like these ideas

I prefer the idea to the platform.

And put the stage over Luigi Mansion plz.

Totally hyped for SM64 Peach's Castle stage. ^^

Looking great so far Mew2!

ತಎತ

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 24, 2011, 09:34:03 PM
Well, if he based them all off of the same stage, most likely Final Destination, and you have an original FD rel to work over SmashVille, and you have all 5 slots with this Peach's Castle hack, I don't see why it would freeze.

Then again I'm not sure, since i've never really messed with rels over SmashVille.

If you use an FD rel over Smashville you won't get 5 versions anymore, that slot will for all intents and purposes be FD.

Mmm... I forgot to add delphino to the poll...

Anyway, the poll was because of the idea to include the alternate stage loader code for some slot, and get to be able to load the different versions in a similar way to how mushroomy kindom works.

I'm gonna update the poll right now so you give me your opinion about this matter.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo, I'm curious.
How many versions of this stage do you have?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]