Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

shut up and release that peach's castle already! +1

xD
i hope that option was intended to be a joke... xD

It is a joke... but 4 people voted that one... T_T
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


xD

You'll need to wait, I'm going tomorrow. Indeed, I'm gonna sleep now, and I'll be back on saturday. I hope to be able to post the stage soon anyway.

My progress today:

- Made the signpost model. Placed it in the 4 places in the castle grounds, and place it in 2 of the 4 places in the courtyard.
- Made the collisions for the courtyard. They're still subjected to changes though

My expected progress for saturday:

- Small model additions in the castle grounds including the flying cap box on the roof and the shadows for the signposts
- Add more trees
- Finishing the courtyard gameplay settings (cameras, boundaries, etc)
- Make some progress on the models in the courtyard, like the trees in there and the ground for them.
- Shadow system for the places without them yet

This would nearly leave the stage finished, but the alternative version is still not-started, so I would not be releasing yet.

EDIT: Come on, now 7 votes in the shut up thingy? This isn't serious  :srs:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Funny thing is, nobody said they hated polls lol. This forum is addicted to polls.

By the way Mewtwo, are the trees 3D, or is it that model that shows from all sides? Like the one from Sector Z.

The 2D from all the sides. I'm not using the sectorZ one though. It only had a bone and I needed at least 2 if I wanted the possibility to move the stage in a flying version. I found a good model for this, but has the 'always visible characters' issue. So, if a tree was in front of us, the character behind would be completely visible and such.

I'll try to avoid this situation anyway.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 21, 2011, 11:25:24 PM
The 2D from all the sides. I'm not using the sectorZ one though. It only had a bone and I needed at least 2 if I wanted the possibility to move the stage in a flying version. I found a good model for this, but has the 'always visible characters' issue. So, if a tree was in front of us, the character behind would be completely visible and such.

I'll try to avoid this situation anyway.

While that might be awkward, it is probably better for gameplay.  Keep up the great work (when you have the chance) and have a good trip.

what stage is Peach castle going to be over(if no .rel files)
i hope it will be over FD/battlefield since it is easy to find FD/battlefield over XXXX files
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Over a STGCUSTOM one, since I'm using libertyernies Stage Expansion Pack.

I'm puttin' different versions of this stage over Smashville.
CUZ I CAN.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2011, 02:09:36 AMI'm puttin' different versions of this stage over Smashville. CUZ I CAN.
I'm almost positive it will freeze if you put each for Smashville.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2011, 02:19:57 AM
I'm almost positive it will freeze if you put each for Smashville.
D:
That sucks.
Guess I gotta pick one version then >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2011, 02:24:54 AMD: That sucks. Guess I gotta pick one version then >.<
Yep. I'm going to pick one, too.


EDIT: Mewtwo, I have two last requests in versions since you expanded your Peach's Castle.
The two longest.
Top=Right down the entire middle of the stage.
Bottom=Most interesting of the four corners...corner to corner.