Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175



Quote from: SmashClash on June 27, 2011, 08:39:08 PMWe love it. Yes, I said we.
indeed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

today in my B-Day ^^
I hope to see more progress on FoD, which is my favorite stage of all!

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 27, 2011, 03:26:26 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fantastic as always M2K! *-*
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

So how much does Nintendo pay you, Mewtwo?

:o

You surpass epicness sir, you really do.

I'm dying to see more Mario stages from you sir. I want to see that Lava one, Bowser's Castle I guess you call it, and also what about The Secret Aquarium, on the OP?

Not sure when you posted that, but definitely looking forward to it.

Good lord O_O you really outdid yourself with this m2000 and even a result screen again? I like ALOT :D

Quote from: SmashClash on June 27, 2011, 08:39:08 PM
We love it. Yes, I said we.

I wouldn't have it any other way... Quoted for truth!

This will be my new favorite stage in Brawl once I get to play on it! I'm also really liking that results screen!

I want that results screen because it's funny who ever is in 4th place because they will be in "time out" behind that wall.


I was planning to include it with the stage. Do you prefer to get it now?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



Looking great Mewtwo!  Are you including the MenSelmapMark and various icons for the stage(s)?

They're already up. You can find the stage folder if you go to my mediafire (in my OP there's a link), or if you go to my last message in my portraits thread.

Anyway, the icon will be replaced by another I suppose. The rest will be like they're right now.

EDIT:

About the title, I was gonna try to finish a first public version of the stage tomorrow during the whole day, cause I'm still at home and my exams are over... But my girlfriend has had some tooth problem and I'll travel to go with her tomorrow (tuesday), instead of wednesday...

So, I can only make progress tonight during a few hours...

And I'm not gona take my computer with me... So no more progress is expected in 6 days.

I'll upload the brstm later anyway.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial