Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

You are without a doubt, the King of stage making.  Insane job man.  :srs:
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

July 27, 2011, 08:40:38 PM #4576 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:48:13 PM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
no he is mr. perfect thinking about any shadows and anything on one stage :D

awesome work and stop getting me hyped still want that stage :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

More small details. Anybody noticing them anyway?

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 27, 2011, 10:55:46 PM
More small details. Anybody noticing them anyway?


That pic reminds me of the game, great work. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 27, 2011, 10:55:46 PM
More small details. Anybody noticing them anyway?


Nope. I'm not noticing all these small details. :P
Still awesome though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 27, 2011, 10:55:46 PMMore small details. Anybody noticing them anyway?
SSBB image or Sm64 image
hard to tell :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maybe comparing the castles in these 2 pictures?



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 27, 2011, 11:15:02 PM
Maybe comparing the castles in these 2 pictures?




. . .

I will be waiting for its release. :srs:

*sits waiting for the release of Peach's Castle*

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 27, 2011, 11:17:04 PM. . . I will be waiting for its release. :srs: *sits waiting for the release of Peach's Castle*
me too

this stage is my new fav.  :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 27, 2011, 11:15:02 PM
Maybe comparing the castles in these 2 pictures?




Still can't tell the differences.
Both look the same to me.
Edit: Oh, I see it now.
The border between the wall and the roof.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey, you added that border thing between the wall and roof. Nice attention to detail =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That was it  :kdance:

:af2:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: SJS on July 28, 2011, 01:14:38 AM
Hey, you added that border thing between the wall and roof. Nice attention to detail =D

O_O

Wow. I didn't even notice that.

I thought you added shadows to the face of the castle or something...

I notice the flags aren't as big either. but not necessary.

i want mah stage!! then i shall over 9000!!! time better, my friends better run
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating