Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Progress update

5 of the versions are ready to go. Some trees are removed in some of them, and the shadow models in each version are just the needed ones. The 5 of them work both on FD and JJ at least.

I'm gonna start thinking on a blog post day.

EDIT: I've reserved wednesday-thursday-friday for the update. I don't know if I'll be posting one of those 3 days, but I'm at least getting the days in the kc-mm calendar.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

So you're most likely releasing it this week?

And I'm more than happy to see that it's over FD, though the ones over Jungle Japes have swimmable water I'm guessing?

Of course Stallion, it's Jungle Japes XD stages on JJ always are swimmable.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 16, 2011, 08:21:30 PM
Of course Stallion, it's Jungle Japes XD stages on JJ always are swimmable.

I know better, I have 5 stages with swimmable water, lol. I was just asking to be sure.

XD he's got a part of the castle where the basement's still flooded so people can swim there.

Like I said earlier, Mario's kind of a jerk for draining Peach's moat just to get a new hat.

Anyways, I just got to the Temple of Time in OoT 3D, and it looks amazing... Actually, so far it's the only place that seems to have a noticeably different model than the N64 version, aside from the Royal Tomb in the Graveyard, which now has a door between the portal to the surface and the room with the Keese (bats). I'd take a picture, but it wouldn't look so good, since I'd have to hold my camera up to the 3DS screen. My point is, if someone can rip the model for it, you should use that as a base for an OoT 3D Temple of Time stage. Just to give you an idea of what's different, the alter for the Spiritual Stones actually looks like an alter, there are windows on the sides of the temple that let light shine into the room, there are columns on the sides, there's a Sheikah Stone in there (for shame, Nintendo, for shame) the teleport pad (as well as all the other textures in the room) looks a lot better, and there are chandeliers that have the Triforce on them.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

So what? It's Peach. Not like it's the Prime Minister or the President. That Temple of Time stage idea is pretty good, though

Peach is the princess, though, but then again if you see what she does to Mario in the japanese movie, I would guess Mario woud have some kind of resentment toward her.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
English Fan Dub
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Wow :srs:

That kinda sucked for Mario...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


xD

The reservation is now for friday-saturday, due to Black Boo posting yesterday. I don't want to be always posting the day after him, so I've left 2-3 days in the middle.

Most of the versions are camera fixed and such, but courtyard-less versions (so lag is decreased in 4 player matches) are still not done. I may be able to finish today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Interesting, no that you think of it, some of the stages I've done that I have kept to myself do have some lag - but I'd rather keep all the models in so that it looks full and complete :D

August 18, 2011, 09:05:33 PM #4826 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:08:55 PM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: Allav866 on August 17, 2011, 02:33:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs:

That's what my face looks like after watching this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now then, my little "mini-rant" is over. Finally I can go back to being hyped for this awesome stage once more!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 18, 2011, 09:05:33 PM
:srs:

That's what my face looks like after watching this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now then, my little "mini-rant" is over. Finally I can go back to being hyped for this awesome stage once more!
Well, hahaha. The good thing about this? It's as canon as the Super Mario Super Show... In other words? Not at all. :P

Anyway, I look forward to this Mewtwo2000, It's nice to hear it's almost done. :)

This is the 'roof back' version of the stage:



Already shown in videos, fun to play, no tower in the middle, and now with the 1ups and the wing cap block. But the stage is half its size for the roof versions.

This one is the roof back 100 version. 100% the original size. Maybe you prefer this one.



And this is the right side version, with swimmable water. There will be 2 more versions in here, one with no water, and another with just water steps.



Right now, I have 11 different files with versions of the stage, some of them different versions of a certain version (roofback and roofback100, right side (water, no water, middle water...))... etc. Working on fixing the last 2 files if I'm not mistaken.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Will the flying version include the courtyard?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]