Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Who said it was supposed to be funny *facepalm* honestly, you people should know me by now :P it was intended to be random, just ya know...random... yeesh.

Well excuuuse me, but I don't know you well enough to have studied your posting behaviors or whatever... I will keep this in mind, however. But let's get back on topic. And sorry for editing my post, I didn't think I'd get such a quick response. (-.-;)
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

LOL at that video's intro. Very sexy.

Mewtwo, it looks exact already. You were right about the fog.

When are you updating the blog next?

=]

Glad Zoness is still in your plans. Also, loving the Dark Link stage so far. I'm loving all these OoT stages. =D

I wonder when someone will make Hyrule field, if only in different areas to save filespace...
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

The problem with Hyrule Field in its OoT form is that there are a lot of places that aren't meant to be viewed from above and thus have no geometry, so making a stage of it would be awkward unless you add stuff to make up for what's not there.

And it's also terribly undetailed.

Quote from: Allav866 on September 10, 2011, 03:52:20 PM

Anyways, Mewtwo, do you plan on releasing the two temples together, or will there be a bit of a waiting time between the two releases?

You mean temple of time and dark link's? They're independent, I'll release each once it's finished. Dark Link's Room will be posted first.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 10, 2011, 08:49:23 PM
LOL at that video's intro. Very sexy.

Mewtwo, it looks exact already. You were right about the fog.

When are you updating the blog next?

=]

No date set yet. There's still only 1 version prepared, I have to prepare the rest.

The first results screen is supposed to be ready too, but I've not tested it yet.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Do you have an estimate for when they will be prepared for release? I would think that if there is a version completed that by the end of the week you should be ready to post.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I have no clue, because I'm not sure about how much time I'll be getting to hack these days.

Maybe 4-5 days

By the way, Results Screen:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 11, 2011, 10:37:08 PM
I have no clue, because I'm not sure about how much time I'll be getting to hack these days.

Maybe 4-5 days

By the way, Results Screen:


That's so Awesome. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That Results Screen is [censored]ing sexy man!

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 11, 2011, 10:37:08 PM
I have no clue, because I'm not sure about how much time I'll be getting to hack these days.

Maybe 4-5 days

By the way, Results Screen:


Dear god, that's sexy as hell! You can expect that for my results screen.

My next results screen, right there.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 12, 2011, 07:32:37 PM
My next results screen, right there.

What the Brazilian said.

I currently have Sandcastle from Banjo Kazooie as my results screen.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 11, 2011, 10:37:08 PMResults Screen:


As much as I love my current Results Screen, I'm going to have to get this.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]