Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 16, 2011, 08:12:17 PM
Could you please test the normal moon and angled (without moon) versions to see if they have that same problem? If the time you gave is correct, I have no idea why this happens. The sky animation is 8000 frames long, if it froze it would be at 2:13, not at 3:05.

Check it for me please, I'm gonna have dinner now and you would save me some time.

EDIT: If it froze in both cases, I guess I know what may be happening now.

Sorry, I just got home and read all this.

I see you tested and saw for yourself already.

I know you'll find a fix for this, of course.

Let me know once you update the link on your BrawlVault. ;)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 16, 2011, 08:32:16 PM
BR3: Maybe have the different areas of Clock Town on the three different levels on three different days? Just putting that out there, would be easier to do that than to have all five/six areas in the stage. OR have it the main square and on each of the three days the tower gets more completed :P

NOOOOPE.

I don't want Clock Town to be made in CastleSiege-like gameplay.

I'd rather have it like Mewtwo's MK alternative.

My idea for something CastleSiege-like is another idea...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


A castle-siege idea between 3 different hackers is a great idea IMO.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

September 17, 2011, 12:50:01 AM #5148 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:53:06 AM by Ricky (br3)
I was thinking about this for a long while.

Chrono Trigger really lacks stages. So I was thinking of making a CastleSiege stage using 3 differents ages from the game: 1999 A.D. (the day of Lavos), 1000 A.D. (Millennial Fair) and 12,000 B.C. (Kingdom of Zeal). In all the variations, the fight would take place over the time-traveling vehicle Epoch, as it flies through the ages (flying over the destruction and towards Lavos in 1999 A.D., flying over Leene's bell in 1000 A.D. and flying towards the floating kingdom of Zeal in 12,000 B.C.).







[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Wow. All those Chrono Trigger stages look sexy as [censored]. Specially the second and third one. They can very well be made, you know. Skyworld has similar floating islands to the third image.

i also agree... having 3 kinds of clock town on Castle Siege... i'd like to see that happen =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 17, 2011, 01:00:03 AM
i also agree... having 3 kinds of clock town on Castle Siege... i'd like to see that happen =D

I rather have Day 1, 2 and 3 over Spear Pillar instead.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Oh no! The psychic cat went to sleep. :c

Hopefully you get around fixing it tomorrow.

Well, there is the option to revamp Greatbay. It's alright, but it's 2D and somethings are missing.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ForOhFor's version is great. He put a lot of work into it. Of course, Mewtwo loves to make his own version of stages.

Now I hope those Banjo Kazooie stages get worked on soon, if not next.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 17, 2011, 07:19:22 AM
ForOhFor's version is great. He put a lot of work into it. Of course, Mewtwo loves to make his own version of stages.

Now I hope those Banjo Kazooie stages get worked on soon, if not next.

404's version was very good, but it isn't quite the same as the original. It has identical gameplay though, and I would like to see M2k do something other than a remake of a past smash bros stage. I'm not a huge BK fan, but it seems that it would be a good option considering the fandom here. The chamber of time seems interesting too. It is totally up to him though.

I would like to see what he could do with some conceptual ideas though.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Btw, Mewtwo, I saw a Chamber of Sages floating around BV somewhere, but it didn't look like the original, so I was wondering if that could be a good idea for a future project?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Mewtwo, I was meaning to tell you, the stage work perfectly this whole time.

It was my brstm that was making it freeze, hence why it froze at a different time than the sky animation, and also, it froze while it was on pause.

Obviously it was the brstm. I reformatted my SD, and got it fixed.

Anyway, just wanted to confirm that all your versions work flawlessly.

Amazing job as I already told you, and it's such a beautiful stage, and it had to be done by you.

What's next if you don't mind me asking?

Temple of Time? Gruntilda's Lair? Fire Temple? ;o

Quote from: Allav866 on September 18, 2011, 05:50:48 AM
Btw, Mewtwo, I saw a Chamber of Sages floating around BV somewhere, but it didn't look like the original, so I was wondering if that could be a good idea for a future project?

Yeah, it's interesting for the future.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 18, 2011, 08:47:27 AM
Mewtwo, I was meaning to tell you, the stage work perfectly this whole time.

It was my brstm that was making it freeze, hence why it froze at a different time than the sky animation, and also, it froze while it was on pause.

Obviously it was the brstm. I reformatted my SD, and got it fixed.

Anyway, just wanted to confirm that all your versions work flawlessly.

Amazing job as I already told you, and it's such a beautiful stage, and it had to be done by you.

What's next if you don't mind me asking?

Temple of Time? Gruntilda's Lair? Fire Temple? ;o

I'm glad the stage works fine ^^

Next stage is supposed to be Grunty's Top. Girlfriend's request. After that, Temple of Time completion.

That, if imports don't start to really bug me and make me take hard decissions...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I don't really care about the imports. You make the stage better. Could an importer change Dark Link's room into the room that appears after the battle? No. It couldn't animate models either like the Boos in Peach's Courtyard, or the blocks in  Ganondorf's Tower. You're heart and soul go into your stages and that's one of the things I respect about you the most. If I were to get an imported stage, it would be gone the moment you mentioned making the same stage from scratch. bottom line, imports are okay, but you could do a better job building it from scratch.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866