Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

October 31, 2011, 08:56:06 PM #5445 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:28:47 AM by Gamma Ridley
And with that, you have further proved that you are the best at what you do. XD

Simply amazing. I think a fully animated falling castle would add so much to the stage.

It's kind of reminiscent of Luigi's Mansion. Will the castle magically rebuild itself in a similar manner?

Hearing that using the importer makes it more compatible with stages other than FD makes me further hyped for a Castle Siege-esque Ganon's Castle.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Animated?! Awesome! Importing is now a tool for you to use.

Also Stallion, I found an awesome one that would fit great. Beware of drop :vyse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPO8BZlPtVs


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

November 02, 2011, 01:04:48 AM #5448 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:09:59 AM by Mewtwo2000
Not a stage, but...





DSX8 doing this Pokemon Colloseum character as a Snake replacement, and the comments asking why not over PT made me want to do this as a test to see if rigging was too difficult to me. I guess it isn't.

I'll release it when I animate his eyes tomorrow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


mewtwo2k, tns msn? tngo serios problemas al importar, y a lo mejor me pds ayudar >.<

November 02, 2011, 01:26:41 AM #5451 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:27:34 AM by Mewtwo2000
Tengo (mewtwo_2000@hotmail.com), pero no se si me podre conectar ahora

Mayormente porque no tengo instalado el msn todavia, y no se si puedo agregar nuevos contactos desde la version web. Diria que no O.o

MaƱana intento instalarmelo, y si aun tienes problemas hablamos a ver si puedo ayudarte
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

lol i love how the title says back in a few days but youve been making stuff everday
#dedication
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

November 02, 2011, 01:41:58 AM #5453 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:47:03 AM by Mewtwo2000
xD

Well, I'm not really back until I get back to my home, where my wii is.

Now I'm back, so I'm changing the title.

PS: I forgot to mention that my girlfriend is staying at her home for a few days for work, and I'm now alone here. This means sadness for me and for her, but means more activity in the brawl hacking world for me too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2011, 01:41:58 AMxD Well, I'm not really back until I get back to my home, where my wii is. Now I'm back, so I'm changing the title.

ok i think you should start importing chars....id like to see who you shoose since your a stage modder
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Jinjos will be my first. With Gruntilda. When those are done, if I'm able to do them, I'll be able to try Great Mighty Poo, and the stage around him.

And I'm willing to make a Pokemon Stadium Mewtwo for a stage I wanted to make for a long time now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 01, 2011, 02:39:20 AM
Animated?! Awesome! Importing is now a tool for you to use.

Also Stallion, I found an awesome one that would fit great. Beware of drop :vyse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPO8BZlPtVs

Marry me.

Mewtwo, that over Pokemon Trainer works out better, now that I think about it, lol.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2011, 01:49:44 AMJinjos will be my first. With Gruntilda. When those are done, if I'm able to do them, I'll be able to try Great Mighty Poo, and the stage around him. And I'm willing to make a Pokemon Stadium Mewtwo for a stage I wanted to make for a long time now.

darn i was thinking about doing gruntilda but shes all yours lol...hmm maybe some pokemon for your pokemon trainer hack??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Now you talk about pokemon, I'm willing to rig Arceus too.

I'm gonna get the model in a few days if everything goes well.

I'm not thinking on replacing the pokemon under PT for the moment.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2011, 02:11:24 AMNow you talk about pokemon, I'm willing to rig Arceus too. I'm gonna get the model in a few days if everything goes well. I'm not thinking on replacing the pokemon under PT for the moment.

o..ok then i look forward to gruntilda and your mewtwo whenever you get around to them
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.