Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

A model/animation viewer for OoT's debug rom was made, in case you want a really good reference for bones and such. I can't get you a link right now, but it was started by a user named Flotonic.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

November 08, 2011, 01:43:58 PM #5536 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:01:13 PM by Mewtwo2000
Cool, I didn't even know about the debug rom (gonna test it now)

I don't know if I'll find flotonic's tool, but sure this is an interesting information

Thanks!

EDIT: I suppose it's the Zelda actor viewer >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 08, 2011, 12:41:41 PM
I may end up making zelda too, as I may need her for some stages (vs Ganon or collapse version of Ganon's Castle)

And if I need Young Link someday, I'll make my own one. I always prefer to use my own stuff for my stages xD
Warning: This post made me really happy.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i dont rly mind u making him too, but since both will be imports, i dont rly see the point...

unless u plan to rig him from scratch. since mine will be a bit deformed to match toon link

I suppose I would try to make it undeformed with a reducted link skeleton or a custom one. Maybe I would use that young link hack over there. So they will be different enough.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

take a look at my first import!!!!

forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36231

lol for advertising my thread...

November 08, 2011, 08:02:16 PM #5542 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:17:46 PM by Mewtwo2000
It doesn't seem deformed at all, good work :P

EDIT:

Adult Link is gonna be epic when finished...

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Nice model imports mewtwo =)
It's awesome how you are using this tool in your advantage.
Will you make Gruntilda fly around the Top of Grunty's Castle too? It'll be awesome!
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Yes, and the jinjos will go after her. It will be funny xD

I'll get rid of my current 2D Grunty. A shame, she looked fine ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 08, 2011, 09:23:46 PM
Yes, and the jinjos will go after her. It will be funny xD

I'll get rid of my current 2D Grunty. A shame, she looked fine ^^U
Jinjonator, too? After all, in the end, the Jinjonator killed Grunty, so he deserves some attention.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Well, I meant the 5 jinjos, including the jinjonator xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sweet! btw, do you plan on rigging playable characters for this stage, as well? It would be nice to have, say Banjo over Mario or Mumbo over Toon Link xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

MUMBO JUMBO.
Do it.
Even the fake one from that sky level (the name slips my mind. Been ages since I've gone through Tooie).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like to see Humba Wumba on Zelda. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿