Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I got a question for people with dolphin that use FoD.

Does it look like this for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGDHgWdkug

There seems to be a problem with the columns O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

hey i noticed i can see the joints between polygons in that banjo screen... on the floor i mean...

Ya know, i was thinking, maybe for now you could remake FD64 with just the first bg with the shooting stars. that would make it better until the whole bg can get done.
I'm back after a long while.

Yes, but there are a few thingies I want to make before with other stages ^^U

Quote from: jokekid on December 05, 2011, 11:58:52 PM
hey i noticed i can see the joints between polygons in that banjo screen... on the floor i mean...

How to explain this? Let's see, textures are smooth in the models I use, and part of the other side of the texture is seen in the border if I don't edit the UV points. The thing is, I built the stage before I invented UV Tool, with which I reducted that problem with my newer stages, like Peach's Castle. But, as logical, I've not fixed it yet for Grunty's top or Grunty's Lair. When I fix them those will be better for sure. Maybe not perfect, but sure better.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Been gone for a week. Great job on Ganon's Castle. Can't wait for the animated castle, and eventually Ganon's Castle Siege... but that's probably a discussion for another day. So what's next on your agenda?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

December 07, 2011, 09:35:57 PM #5750 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:23:45 PM by Mewtwo2000
Fixing/finishing some of my stages, like Mushroom64, Temple of Time, Ganondorf's Tower, the Banjo ones...

By the way, I've updated Fountain of Dreams with small fixes related to the brightness of the tree and garbages. It should fix the issue in Dolphin I showed in that video (still untested though). And, I've added the necessary things to RESIZE the stage. Some people found it too small in the past. You can go and try the 120% size, suggest new sizes or even build your personal ones by just changing a few numbers in the file :3

Size compare:





Oh, and there's a nice update for the stage roster tool too, in which you can set individual songs for stages via Oshtoby's stage-track dependant song loader code. And also the program should load a little faster. Just a little.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Yes. To all of that. Just YES.

Fixing up some stuff, resized FoD, updated Stage Tool... thank you.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I was actually gonna request that feature for your tool, just because I have a hard time putting codes together for big projects. I'm currently recreating the stage select screen from Melee with your tool, and it's been extremely useful so far, so thanks.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Mewtwo, your stages are great, and even then, you keep improving them. It's not easy to explain how awesome you are ;D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Well, thanks xD

About that, I've been working in a new version of Ganon's I was suggested the other day. Why not playing on the bridge in a different way? Maybe too small for 4-player matches, but it's not bad for 1vs1





I'll upload it probably tomorrow. Note it's been already enlarged, if I make it even bigger, it will not feel the same cause the castle will be too big for the characters.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

December 12, 2011, 06:47:39 PM #5755 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:48:30 PM by Oshtoby
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 08, 2011, 11:41:55 PM
Well, thanks xD

About that, I've been working in a new version of Ganon's I was suggested the other day. Why not playing on the bridge in a different way? Maybe too small for 4-player matches, but it's not bad for 1vs1

*Picture of awesomeness*

*Another picture of awesomeness*

I'll upload it probably tomorrow. Note it's been already enlarged, if I make it even bigger, it will not feel the same cause the castle will be too big for the characters.
Y'know, Mewtwo Two Thousand, that's awesome looking. That'll be the one I use, most likely. On a slightly different note, every little update you do on Fountain of Dreams is so amazing. Just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your recent work, and I look forward to your up and coming stuff. Keep up the pace!

So Mewtwo, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me include your stages in my Melee/N64 Expansion. I uploaded it yesterday. I just read that your working on your Mushroom Kingdom 64, and I can't wait to put it in! What kind of changes will you be making? Will it be over Mario Bros. to include the POW Block?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Oshtoby on December 12, 2011, 06:47:39 PM
Y'know, Mewtwo Two Thousand, that's awesome looking. That'll be the one I use, most likely. On a slightly different note, every little update you do on Fountain of Dreams is so amazing. Just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your recent work, and I look forward to your up and coming stuff. Keep up the pace!

FoD would be mostly finished by now. Still, I need to update the enlarged version because of some fail I made with it, which can be seen in the picture and didn't realize about when I released it. It doesn't affect gameplay, but visuals. I'm glad you like the new addition to Ganon's Castle, I've not uploaded it yet because I wanted to give it a small touch before (visuals again). Thanks for the good words :)

Quote from: Allav866 on December 13, 2011, 01:12:12 AM
So Mewtwo, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me include your stages in my Melee/N64 Expansion. I uploaded it yesterday. I just read that your working on your Mushroom Kingdom 64, and I can't wait to put it in! What kind of changes will you be making? Will it be over Mario Bros. to include the POW Block?

You're welcome. The main changes are just that, I'm redoing the whole stage. Structural changes, you know. It was one of my first stages and was made by tons of blocks put together, while lately I'm using vertexed planes to make the shapes. The size is different, the textures look more like N64... What I do about POWS, plants, etc, is something I don't know yet. First thing would be doing the platforms, which aren't done yet, and next would be implementing the transport system, the same way it was done for the previous version of the stage.

Note that it's not the only stage to be updated, Fourside will be remade too, FD64 needs to be completed, the tree in DL64 needs to be finished, Saffron needs some small tweaks related to textures and details like pokemon in the background. And I even want to make my own Yoshi and Metal stages.

But I don't know when those changes will be made, or in which order. I'm not sure about having much time to hack in the next days/weeks/months because of problems with my girlfriend, and the exams coming in january, which, having my girlfriend at home, will not be a nice period to hack as it was last year, or the year before.

*sigh*
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 13, 2011, 01:36:37 PM
You're welcome. The main changes are just that, I'm redoing the whole stage. Structural changes, you know. It was one of my first stages and was made by tons of blocks put together, while lately I'm using vertexed planes to make the shapes. The size is different, the textures look more like N64... What I do about POWS, plants, etc, is something I don't know yet. First thing would be doing the platforms, which aren't done yet, and next would be implementing the transport system, the same way it was done for the previous version of the stage.

Note that it's not the only stage to be updated, Fourside will be remade too, FD64 needs to be completed, the tree in DL64 needs to be finished, Saffron needs some small tweaks related to textures and details like pokemon in the background. And I even want to make my own Yoshi and Metal stages.

But I don't know when those changes will be made, or in which order. I'm not sure about having much time to hack in the next days/weeks/months because of problems with my girlfriend, and the exams coming in january, which, having my girlfriend at home, will not be a nice period to hack as it was last year, or the year before.

*sigh*
Well, I made my Melee/N64 Expansion to be used for hacks to be replaced as they are updated, so I'm not gonna worry about updating it, unless somebody can help me get it running on Riivolution. Still it is exciting that you plan to update the aesthetics of some stages that feel too static. I'm especially excited for your Yoshi's Island, since I'm sure you probably plan to add clouds.
Also, I hope things with your girlfriend work out. I may not know anything about women, but I do know they can get scary when they're pissed at you.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

December 13, 2011, 11:11:32 PM #5759 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 11:12:23 PM by Mewtwo2000
Surprisingly, things seem to be better now with her. Yesterday it was like the end, but today we've gone out, had some dinner together, went to a children park and laughed. She seems to be happy today... Well, let's see how this goes...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial