Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: MaGLas on December 26, 2011, 01:02:20 PM
Is it possible to make the animated Phantomganon attacking the players, just like the turrents in the Kirby stage. AH and why dont you delet just the rope, where you can walk trough. And the Idea with the accessable floor is great.

I think it can be done, but I guess Mewtwo will have to edit the .rel file to edit the attributes.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

I don't guess I can make him attack, only to be floating arround. I want him to be on the horse and going into the walls, but I guess I'll release it without those features first. Maybe just Phantom Ganon flying in the background.

By the way, new video showing both Phantom Ganons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cLBD-LrZsw
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Final video. If all goes well, I'll release the stage in the blog later today.

I'll also release Phantom Ganon as a playable character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZvcCg2xzro
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

All the Phantom Ganon stuff is released now.

I'm now working on Stadium Mewtwo:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Already told you on the video, but very happy to see the version with the collisions. I have yet to try it, but I'm dying to man.

I'm updating my SD as we speak, so I just gotta find a spot for this sexy stage.

Mewtwo, what other Zelda stages are you planning on doing?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 27, 2011, 11:55:25 PM
I'm now working on Stadium Mewtwo:


I support you with this! I love it! :af2:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 25, 2011, 02:14:06 AM
How is that a recreation? It looks exactly like it does in Ocarina of Time. Which is great, don't get me wrong.

I like the first version you showed the best, Mewtwo. The one with a wall on the left, and dead zone on the right.
Sorry, mistyped. :P It is a cool stage though.

Also stadium Mewtwo is awesome. Was there a version in the game where he had on his electronic stuff from the movie? I haven't touched Stadium since I was like... 6, so my memory is kinda fuzzy.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

No, there isn't, but it would be a nice custom skin to make xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 28, 2011, 06:28:24 AM
Already told you on the video, but very happy to see the version with the collisions. I have yet to try it, but I'm dying to man.

I'm updating my SD as we speak, so I just gotta find a spot for this sexy stage.

Mewtwo, what other Zelda stages are you planning on doing?


Quite a few, most of the boss stages in Ocarina of Time, the chamber of sages, Hyrule Castle grounds, Hyrule field, Kakariko, Clock Town (MM), Majora's final fight room... I suppose that more than these, but I can't remember now.

By the way, this stage will come with Stadium Mewtwo:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 28, 2011, 03:03:48 PM
No, there isn't, but it would be a nice custom skin to make xD

Quite a few, most of the boss stages in Ocarina of Time, the chamber of sages, Hyrule Castle grounds, Hyrule field, Kakariko, Clock Town (MM), Majora's final fight room... I suppose that more than these, but I can't remember now.

By the way, this stage will come with Stadium Mewtwo:


That stage is smexy.

Can't wait for those Legend of Zelda stages. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Is that where you fight Mewtwo in Stadium?
I never got there :<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



All of these are looking cool. Also, when will you get started on doing revamped Stages? (ex. FD64, i don't remember the others lol. XD speaking of FD64,  i suggest you release an early beta or something like that with only the first bg when you start working on the complete bg, but i'm pretty sure you know how all bgs go.) I'm looking foward to your stages. Also, have you ever done non- nintendo imports?
I'm back after a long while.

inb4complainersaboutflatstages
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Redpwnage795 on December 28, 2011, 10:11:19 PM
All of these are looking cool. Also, when will you get started on doing revamped Stages? (ex. FD64, i don't remember the others lol. XD speaking of FD64,  i suggest you release an early beta or something like that with only the first bg when you start working on the complete bg, but i'm pretty sure you know how all bgs go.) I'm looking foward to your stages. Also, have you ever done non- nintendo imports?
You're getting a little obsessive about FD64, y'know? It seems every time you post here, it's to beg him to update his FD64. Just let the guy do what he wants and quit being so demanding. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just letting you know, usually, Mewtwo will surprise us with something new when nobody's really requested it, such as Dark Link's Room, Facility, and Phantom Ganon's Room. It's based entirely on what he wants to make, not what people are requesting. And so far, it's working out pretty well for him.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Holy [censored]!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yo.. that stage is mine. All mine when you release it.

How did I forget such epic place?

Oh man..

I can't wait.

Time to look for a good Pokemon Remix song for this stage.